How to choose an anti-ageing cream
What are you looking for in an effective anti aging cream?
A recent report has exposed the best anti aging creams on the market. But what do we want from them? The report notes three factors that these anti aging creams should deliver:
- These anti aging creams should do more than reduce the superficial effects of mature age
- The anti aging creams should reduce your costs by reducing the number of visits to dermatological clinics
- Anti aging creams should build your confidence
Do you agree with this? Do you have any additions or suggestions?
From the report, I have made a summary of three recommendations for the best products on the market. The first two are pricey but based on the recommendations, well worth it.
1. Estee Lauder Re-Nutri Ultimate Lifting Cream
- Visible lines disappear
- soft skin due to hydrating component
- positive impact on skin sagging
- brighter glow due to boost on collagen production
2. Bigatti Re-Storation Skin Treatment
- All in one product
- Repairs, nourishes, maintains & protects facial skin
- Anti aging properties: active ingredients that slow the appearance of aging lines, wrinkles & sagging skin
3. MD Skin care Hydra-Pure Intense Moisture Cream
- This is a moisturiser and anti aging cream
- Break through product of the year
- Has cheating complex properties: these properties remove impurities on the skin caused by active ingredients in tap water
- Detoxifies your skin and protects it from the early signs of aging
- Utilises essential oils to moisturise your skin & boost collagen production
- Very reasonably priced considering the benefits.
There may be many different reviews out there, but finding an anti aging cream that suits you will be a very individual decision. It’s important to remember the other options out there, especially as many of these reports tend to focus on big name companies and leave out the smaller brands that also produce effective anti aging results. Generally, they also focus on non-natural products that contain harmful chemicals and preservatives. If you’re looking for a holistic approach to anti aging, natural or organic skin care products might be the answer for you. Choosing organic anti aging products is a natural and effective way to get your skin feeling and looking radiant. Organic and natural products work with your skin to enhance its regenerative and healing properties. Organic skincare products are chemical and pesticide free, meaning it is better for your body and the environment.
Using an organic anti aging product will mean you are also looking after your health. Remember, what you put on your skin, will be absorbed by your skin and can affect your health. So if you want to avoid the harmful ingredients in anti aging creams, check the ingredients list before making your decision.
Harmful ingredients to avoid in anti aging creams and skin care:
- Propylene glycol
- Sodium lauryl sulphate
- Methyl paraben, propyl paraben, butyl paraben, ethyl paraben
- Imidazolidinyl urea and diazolidinyl urea
- Stearalkonium chloride