How to fight wrinkles with anti-ageing supplements
Do you actively seek out the latest anti aging products related to anti aging skin care and anti aging supplements?
Discover how you can turn back the clock with a few of these anti aging supplements:
- Gingko biloba is an antioxidant that enhances cognition, improves blood flow and helps to prevent dementia. This antioxidant is very beneficial in your anti aging quest.
- White willow bark helps to alleviate acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain like lower back pain and rheumatoid arthritis and is a fantastic anti aging supplement.
- Selenium, L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid can reduce your exposure to toxic oxidants, improve metabolic efficiency and enhance cellular health.
- Polyphenols, grapeseed extract and a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement can help reduce oxidative stress which is a key cause of age-related diseases.
- Chromium aids the transport of glucose into cells and reduces elevated blood sugar levels. This is extremely useful as an anti aging supplement.
- The other option is to use a simple moisturiser and embark on a regular skin hydration regime. This approach was recently advocated in a study published in the British Journal of Dermatology and noted that using a hydrating cream is the best measure you can take in the fight against anti aging.
- If you moisturise your skin the appearance of wrinkles will be less than women with dryer skin.
- • The statement above might appear blatantly obvious, however, the anti aging study published in the British Journal of Dermatology proves how much of a difference applying a simple moisturiser can make.
- Consider the difference between hydrating creams and anti wrinkle creams. Hydrating creams deliver moisture to the skin that keeps it smooth, fresh and younger looking. Anti wrinkle creams on the other hand are full of additional anti aging ingredients that claim to do more than just hydrate the skin to get rid of the wrinkles. Yet the study shows that the best way to achieve results is to use a hydrating cream with no added anti aging ingredients.
- The study was funded by Olay and the sample included 122 females between the ages of 10 and 72.
- Results revealed that if you are 28 with dry skin, your wrinkles are going to be 52% more visible at the age of 36 if you did not adhere to a moisturising routine.
- Keeping your skin hydrated will not stop or reverse the aging process.
- The study reveals if the 28 year old used the moisturiser every day she would have dramatically less lines – 30% less – than if she applied no cream at all.
- Regular use of a simple facial moisturiser will significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- A recent study has revealed that using a hydrating cream is the best measure you can take in the fight against anti aging.
Do you have a laid back attitude to anti aging? Even if this is the case, it would be reasonable to assume that you would still prefer to have no wrinkles or at least minimize their visibility. Anti aging is a topic that all of us, even if we admit it or not, are concerned with. If you want less wrinkles use a long lasting hydrating cream on a daily basis. There are plenty of natural or organic skincare products out there that will help return anti-ageing results. Also, if you want, pick a few anti aging supplements from the list provided as well. Best of luck in fighting wrinkles and experiencing anti aging result!
Read more about anti aging on WellBeing