3 plant-based desserts for a guilt-free after dinner treat
Recipes developed by Ceres Organics
Ceres Organics Epic Paleo Mix and Coconut Butter is organic, plant-based goodness helping to make the planet a better place. Deliciously indulgent, they take healthy sweet treats to the next level while providing a hit of fibre, protein and good fats.
Coconut Cream Filled Chocolates
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics RAW Cacao powder
- 1/3 Cup Ceres Organics Coconut Butter
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Coconut Cream
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water.
- Add the remaining chocolate ingredients to the melted chocolate, whisk together until smooth.
- Melt all coconut filling ingredients on a stovetop.
- Fill silicone chocolate moulds 1/3 of the way up with chocolate and set in the freezer for around 20 mins.
- Remove chocolate moulds from the freezer and top up another 1/3 of the way with coconut filling. Return to freezer for 20 mins.
- Once completely set, pop out of moulds and into a storage container and store in the fridge.
Tahini Pecan Fudge
- 1 cup Ceres Organics Coconut butter
- 3 tbsp Ceres Organics Tahini
- 3 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pecan nuts
- Melt everything together, except nuts over low heat. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add your pecans. Pour into a small slice tin lined with baking paper. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Once set move to the fridge to store so it stays set but not frozen. Enjoy!
Epic Cacao Bark
- 1 cup chopped good quality dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Coconut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ Cup Ceres Organics Epic Paleo Mix
- Melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water. Add the rest of the ingredients except Epic Paleo Mix and whisk together until smooth.
- Line a dish with baking paper, then pour mixture in and sprinkle with Epic Paleo Mix.
- Set in freezer for at least one hour.
- Once set, move to the fridge to store so it stays set but not frozen.
For more information visit ceresorganics.com.au
Sugar-Free Vegan Mixed Berry Tart
With just chia seeds, nuts, banana, berries, dates and a little wholemeal flour, this sugar-free dessert can be enjoyed knowing...
4 vegan desserts even non-vegans will love
Following a plant-based diet shouldn't mean missing out on any of the fun. Try these 4 vegan desserts developed by...
Vegan Rainbow Goulash
Traditionally, Hungarian goulash is made with meat as the base. This is a delicious vegan version that incorporates chickpeas and...