3 plant-based desserts for a guilt-free after dinner treat
Recipes developed by Ceres Organics
Ceres Organics Epic Paleo Mix and Coconut Butter is organic, plant-based goodness helping to make the planet a better place. Deliciously indulgent, they take healthy sweet treats to the next level while providing a hit of fibre, protein and good fats.
Coconut Cream Filled Chocolates
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics RAW Cacao powder
- 1/3 Cup Ceres Organics Coconut Butter
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Coconut Cream
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water.
- Add the remaining chocolate ingredients to the melted chocolate, whisk together until smooth.
- Melt all coconut filling ingredients on a stovetop.
- Fill silicone chocolate moulds 1/3 of the way up with chocolate and set in the freezer for around 20 mins.
- Remove chocolate moulds from the freezer and top up another 1/3 of the way with coconut filling. Return to freezer for 20 mins.
- Once completely set, pop out of moulds and into a storage container and store in the fridge.
Tahini Pecan Fudge
- 1 cup Ceres Organics Coconut butter
- 3 tbsp Ceres Organics Tahini
- 3 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pecan nuts
- Melt everything together, except nuts over low heat. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add your pecans. Pour into a small slice tin lined with baking paper. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Once set move to the fridge to store so it stays set but not frozen. Enjoy!
Epic Cacao Bark
- 1 cup chopped good quality dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Coconut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ Cup Ceres Organics Epic Paleo Mix
- Melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water. Add the rest of the ingredients except Epic Paleo Mix and whisk together until smooth.
- Line a dish with baking paper, then pour mixture in and sprinkle with Epic Paleo Mix.
- Set in freezer for at least one hour.
- Once set, move to the fridge to store so it stays set but not frozen.
For more information visit ceresorganics.com.au
Mauritian Lentil Soup
This Mauritian-inspired red lentil soup is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to whip together, it’s warming to the body, with...
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Are you in need of some breakfast inspiration? We think that Bircher muesli is one of the best breakfasts you...
Chunky Almond Granola
This chunky almond granola is jam-packed with dietary fibre to help lower cholesterol levels, along with B vitamins and slow-release...