Apple Crispies Recipe
This is a great way for kids (and adults) to feel fuller for longer when snacking on fruit, while the nut butter and cereal add fibre and deliciousness. Plus, it can be whipped up for hungry little mouths in less than a minute.
- 2 tbsp nut butter (such as almond, peanut or macadamia)
- 1 apple, sliced into thin wedges
- ½ cup brown rice puffs (or your favourite cereal)
- Maple syrup, to drizzle (optional)
- Spread nut butter on apple wedges then sprinkle with rice puffs.
- Drizzle with maple syrup if you like, and serve.
Vegan Mushroom Croquettes with Cashew Aioli Recipe
Baked for optimum health, these creamy vegan mushroom croquettes offer a deliciously moreish appetiser, snack or dinner staple.
Niulife Organic Coconut Milk Powder —
Use in place of milk or milk powder in smoothies, cooking, baking, and dessert making. 100% of profits from...
Niulife Vegan Fysh Sauce — Kokonut Pacific
With the same great taste, this plant-powered seasoning is a deliciously healthy alternative to fish sauce.
Raw Mango Spring Rolls Recipe
These fresh and tasty raw mango spring rolls make a wholesome vegan starter or lunch, packed with plenty of antioxidant...