Apple Crispies Recipe
This is a great way for kids (and adults) to feel fuller for longer when snacking on fruit, while the nut butter and cereal add fibre and deliciousness. Plus, it can be whipped up for hungry little mouths in less than a minute.
- 2 tbsp nut butter (such as almond, peanut or macadamia)
- 1 apple, sliced into thin wedges
- ½ cup brown rice puffs (or your favourite cereal)
- Maple syrup, to drizzle (optional)
- Spread nut butter on apple wedges then sprinkle with rice puffs.
- Drizzle with maple syrup if you like, and serve.
Vegan Bento Bowl Recipe
This vegan bento bowl will make you feel a sense of Zen as you enjoy an organised meal full of...
The Perfect Breakfast Board Recipe
Give sugary, boxed breakfast cereals a miss and opt for this nutrient-dense gluten-free breakfast bored to power you from sunrise...
Lentil Savoury Mince Recipe
This vegan mince can be used in an abundance of ways and is a yummy simple way to keep your...
Baked Tempeh, Peanut Sauce & Sautéed Mushrooms, Broccoli & Spinach Recipe
This vegan breakfast plate combines the nutritious value of tempeh with its ultimate ally, peanut sauce alongside flavourful mushrooms and...