Apple Crispies Recipe
This is a great way for kids (and adults) to feel fuller for longer when snacking on fruit, while the nut butter and cereal add fibre and deliciousness. Plus, it can be whipped up for hungry little mouths in less than a minute.
- 2 tbsp nut butter (such as almond, peanut or macadamia)
- 1 apple, sliced into thin wedges
- ½ cup brown rice puffs (or your favourite cereal)
- Maple syrup, to drizzle (optional)
- Spread nut butter on apple wedges then sprinkle with rice puffs.
- Drizzle with maple syrup if you like, and serve.
Mauritian Lentil Soup
This Mauritian-inspired red lentil soup is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to whip together, it’s warming to the body, with...
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Are you in need of some breakfast inspiration? We think that Bircher muesli is one of the best breakfasts you...
Chunky Almond Granola
This chunky almond granola is jam-packed with dietary fibre to help lower cholesterol levels, along with B vitamins and slow-release...