Baked Papaya with Lime and Coconut Yoghurt Recipe
Here’s a zesty and refreshing source of digestive enzymes to boost gut health and start the day with a fruity twist.
- 1 large papaya, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place papaya on baking tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and lime zest, and drizzle with lime juice.
- Bake for about 15 mins, or until papaya is lightly coloured. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt.
- Note: You can add some lime slices to the baking tray to caramelise them, then squeeze the juice over the papaya just before serving.
Find out how meditation, gut health and your skin are linked
Meditation was once seen as a spiritual practice reserved solely for yogis but has now become widely recognised as something...
Butter Chicken Clay Pot Recipe
Everything just tastes better in a clay pot — even this tasty, gluten-free butter chicken recipe! This version will help...
Fermented Turmeric and Fennel Cauliflower Recipe
Take cauliflower to new heights in this colourful Indian-spiced ferment. Turmeric is a powerful secret weapon when it comes to...
Overnight Oats Recipe
Yoghurt is a great source of beneficial bacteria that help boost your good gut bacteria, which play a big role...