Baked Papaya with Lime and Coconut Yoghurt Recipe
Here’s a zesty and refreshing source of digestive enzymes to boost gut health and start the day with a fruity twist.
- 1 large papaya, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place papaya on baking tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and lime zest, and drizzle with lime juice.
- Bake for about 15 mins, or until papaya is lightly coloured. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt.
- Note: You can add some lime slices to the baking tray to caramelise them, then squeeze the juice over the papaya just before serving.
Watch now: WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about gut health
WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about gut health.
Find out how meditation, gut health and your skin are linked
Meditation was once seen as a spiritual practice reserved solely for yogis but has now become widely recognised as something...
Butter Chicken Clay Pot Recipe
Everything just tastes better in a clay pot — even this tasty, gluten-free butter chicken recipe! This version will help...
Fermented Turmeric and Fennel Cauliflower Recipe
Take cauliflower to new heights in this colourful Indian-spiced ferment. Turmeric is a powerful secret weapon when it comes to...