Banana, Raspberry & Chia Seed Muffins Recipe
When it comes to fruit for dessert, why not switch it up? These amazing-tasting muffins have all of the goodness of banana and raspberry and an injection of chia seeds which are a wonderful good mood food.
GF, V, VG
- 3 cups almond meal
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 eggs
- 40g butter or 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1½ cups mashed overripe bananas
- 1 cup raspberries
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 12 × 80mL muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond meal, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla powder, baking powder and chia seeds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with butter and coconut milk until combined. Fold in dry ingredients. Fold in banana, then gently fold in raspberries, reserving 12 to decorate.
- Fill muffin cases to three-quarters, then halve reserved raspberries and place one half on each muffin.
- Bake for 15–20 mins, until golden brown on top. Cool in tin for 5 mins, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Sponsor recipes: Andi-Co Falcons share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork
Our sponsors Andi-Co Falcons share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork. Yum!
Christmas Chocolate Almond and Pistachio Cookies Recipe
Pistachios are laden with antioxidants, including lutein, beta-carotene and vitamin E, which makes them a healthy choice for looking after...
Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmas time.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...