Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose your toppings wisely! And, by the way, if anyone ever says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast they’re wrong. You sure can.
- Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup sheep milk yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 125mL almond milk or milk of choice
- Edible flowers, passionfruit, berries, banana, almonds, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs or nut butter
- Whizz all smoothie bowl ingredients except toppings in high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Mixture should have spoonable consistency.
- Pour into 2 bowls and decorate with your chosen grain-free toppings.
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team...