Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose your toppings wisely! And, by the way, if anyone ever says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast they’re wrong. You sure can.
- Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup sheep milk yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 125mL almond milk or milk of choice
- Edible flowers, passionfruit, berries, banana, almonds, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs or nut butter
- Whizz all smoothie bowl ingredients except toppings in high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Mixture should have spoonable consistency.
- Pour into 2 bowls and decorate with your chosen grain-free toppings.
Banana & Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe
These healthy cookies are a favourite in our house! Bake them for your next picnic or friend’s birthday.
Oat and Coconut Thumb Print Biscuits Recipe
A great snack that’s nourishing and delicious, these biscuits are packed with oats and almonds, which deliver sustained energy and...
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe
My Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe uses a varied array of colourful vegetables, which means you’re guaranteed a...