Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose your toppings wisely! And, by the way, if anyone ever says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast they’re wrong. You sure can.
- Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup sheep milk yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 125mL almond milk or milk of choice
- Edible flowers, passionfruit, berries, banana, almonds, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs or nut butter
- Whizz all smoothie bowl ingredients except toppings in high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Mixture should have spoonable consistency.
- Pour into 2 bowls and decorate with your chosen grain-free toppings.
Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand...
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...