Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose your toppings wisely! And, by the way, if anyone ever says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast they’re wrong. You sure can.
- Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup sheep milk yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 125mL almond milk or milk of choice
- Edible flowers, passionfruit, berries, banana, almonds, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs or nut butter
- Whizz all smoothie bowl ingredients except toppings in high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Mixture should have spoonable consistency.
- Pour into 2 bowls and decorate with your chosen grain-free toppings.
Chocolate Pots Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to put together quickly so you have a tasty chocolate dessert. Enjoy our delicious Chocolate...
Quinoa-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
The combination of protein from the quinoa, carbohydrate via the vegetables and essential fats from the walnuts makes this one...
Onion Cake Recipe
Have you ever tried a German onion cake? Traditionally, they are prepared with white wheat flour and a cream and...