Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose your toppings wisely! And, by the way, if anyone ever says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast they’re wrong. You sure can.
- Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup sheep milk yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 125mL almond milk or milk of choice
- Edible flowers, passionfruit, berries, banana, almonds, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs or nut butter
- Whizz all smoothie bowl ingredients except toppings in high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Mixture should have spoonable consistency.
- Pour into 2 bowls and decorate with your chosen grain-free toppings.
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...
Vegetarian cashew and zucchini Indonesian noodles
What works as a stand-alone vegetarian dish, goes well with tofu, and can even proudly accompany a chicken or fish...
Thai mango salad
This summery Thai mango salad ticks all the boxes for a fresh and healthy meal
Thai tofu with almond sauce and jasmine rice
Tofu is a good source of protein, calcium, and B vitamins. Enjoy it Thai-style with almond sauce and jasmine rice...