Farmer's Salad Recipe
A farmer’s salad is basically a salad that showcases all the wonderful vegetables in season. It’s very simple to put together, looks very colourful on a serving platter and is a beautiful dish to enjoy for lunch. Feel free to replace any of the vegetables I have used with others that are in season and abundant at your local farmer’s market.
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 8 chat potatoes, boiled & cooled
- 8 baby carrots, boiled & cooled
- 3 baby beetroots, boiled & cooled
- 6 whole radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & cut into quarters
- Add all ingredients for salad dressing to jar, shake well until combined and set aside.
- Cut chat potatoes, baby carrots and baby beetroots in half or quarters if large. Scatter over large white platter, along with sliced radish, red onion, flat-leaf parsley and hard-boiled egg.
- Dress salad just before serving.
Oat and Coconut Thumb Print Biscuits Recipe
A great snack that’s nourishing and delicious, these biscuits are packed with oats and almonds, which deliver sustained energy and...
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...