Garam Masala Chicken Thighs with Turmeric Yoghurt Recipe
This is a very simple and cheap way to inject chicken thighs with incredible flavour. Serve with my broccoli steaks or spiced cauliflower and some homemade naan. Indian dinner perfection for a fraction of the price it costs to order takeaway and much healthier, too. Win, win!
Serves: 4–6 as part of a meal
- Turmeric Yoghurt Dressing
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, peeled & grated
- 1cm piece fresh turmeric root, grated
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 3 tbsp garam masala dry spice mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1kg skinless & boneless chicken thighs
- Sprouts or fresh herbs, to garnish (optional)
- Mix together all dressing ingredients in small bowl. Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Place spice mix and salt on large platter and add 3 tbsp of coconut oil. Mix until wet paste is formed. Add chicken thighs and mix until all chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Heat oven to 200ºC. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in large frypan over high heat and add half the chicken thighs. Brown on both sides for 2 mins to seal on spice paste.
- Transfer to large roasting tray and repeat with remaining coconut oil and chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken for 10 mins until cooked through and juicy. Serve drizzled with dressing and garnished with sprouts or fresh herbs.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pasta Recipe
This gluten-free zucchini pasta recipe is perfect for summer days when you're craving pasta without that heavy carb feeling.
Organic Chickpea Fusilli — Explore Cuisine
With an appetizing Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flair, Explore Cuisine’s Chickpea Fusilli is a healthy choice that will please the...
Organic Black Rice Fusilli — Explore Cuisine
The blended organic red, brown and black rice make this pasta truly exceptional and “one-of-a-kind”. The rice is cultivated in...
Organic Thai Red Rice Rigatoni — Explore Cuisine
Explore Cuisine’s Thai Red Rice Rigatoni is a healthy choice that will please the family and simplify your life. Cooks...