Gluten-free Ginger Cookies Recipe
These delicious gluten-free ginger cookies are a healthy alternative to sugar-laden store-bought varieties. Ginger is well known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ginger is beneficial for stimulating circulation and improving digestion, along with helping to lower cholesterol levels.
Makes: 10 cookies
- ¼ cup coconut sugar, plus extra for coating
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed coconut oil
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line cookie tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Roll into balls, each around 1 heaped tbsp of mixture.
- Place extra coconut sugar in small dish and roll balls in sugar.
- Place balls on cookie tray, then flatten with fork.
- Bake for 12 mins then allow to cool before eating.
- Store in fridge in airtight container.
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...