Gluten-free Ginger Cookies Recipe
These delicious gluten-free ginger cookies are a healthy alternative to sugar-laden store-bought varieties. Ginger is well known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ginger is beneficial for stimulating circulation and improving digestion, along with helping to lower cholesterol levels.
Makes: 10 cookies
- ¼ cup coconut sugar, plus extra for coating
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed coconut oil
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line cookie tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Roll into balls, each around 1 heaped tbsp of mixture.
- Place extra coconut sugar in small dish and roll balls in sugar.
- Place balls on cookie tray, then flatten with fork.
- Bake for 12 mins then allow to cool before eating.
- Store in fridge in airtight container.
Herb and Goat’s Cheese Omelette Recipe
This omelette is high in protein, can be packed with vegies and is quick to prepare. Try this Herb and...
Roasted Sweet Potato Chips with Beans and Feta Recipe
Sometimes you just need something simple and easy to make but delicious to end the day with. Try this Roasted...
Lamb Korma with Spiced Cauliflower Rice Recipe
One of our favourite ways to eat lamb is in a slow-cooked curry. Despite the long list of ingredients, this...
Raw Coffee Slice Recipe
This nourishing slice is a guilt-free piece of heaven and a must to share with a coffee-loving significant other. Enjoy!...