Mushrooms Stir-Fry Recipe
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 350g mushrooms (shiitake, oyster, enoki)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled & sliced
- 6–8 spring onions, white part trimmed & cut into 3cm lengths
- 10–12 snow peas, halved
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds (optional)
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Make sauce by combining all ingredients in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in small jug with 1 tbsp sauce.
- Heat non-stick or cast-iron pan or wok over moderate heat and add egg. Cook into rough omelette and, once firm, set aside and slice into strips.
- Heat coconut oil or butter in pan and add mushroom, garlic, carrot and spring onion, stirring well. After a couple of mins, just as mushrooms start to wilt, add remaining sauce, snow peas and sliced omelette.
- Cook for a few more minutes, stirring often.
- Serve as side dish or with rice or noodles as main meal.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you’re not normally a lover of Brussels sprouts, this dish is sure to turn you into a fan! The...
Fig, Hazelnut and Goat’s Cheese Tart Recipe
This tart is the perfect bring-along if you’re invited to dinner and want to contribute a dessert with some wow...
Chicken and Thyme Pot Pies Recipe
Pies are one of my favourite ways to add comfort during the autumn and winter months. I feel a little...
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This pumpkin bread is nutrient-rich, high in protein and fibre, free from grains and gluten and can be made dairy-free....