Greek Salad Skewers Recipe
Nothing says alfresco dining like this Greek salad skewers recipe! Greek salad ingredients are the perfect size and texture to be skewered. Make the dressing in a jar so it’s easier to transport.
Serves: 4 as a side dish
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into chunks
- ½ red onion, sliced into chunks
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 150g firm feta cheese, sliced into chunks
- 8 bamboo or stainless-steel skewers
- 3 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Thread chopped ingredients onto skewers.
- Add dressing ingredients to small lidded jar and shake to combine.
- To serve, spoon dressing over skewers or use dip.
Organic Thai Red Rice Rigatoni — Explore Cuisine
Explore Cuisine’s Thai Red Rice Rigatoni is a healthy choice that will please the family and simplify your life. Cooks...
Fruit Free bars with Almond & Chia — Food for health
Packed with lots of healthy seeds, whole grains like millet and chia and bound with rice bran syrup, not glucose…...
Cranberry & Coconut Clusters — Food for health
The Cranberry & Coconut Clusters are such a delicious flavour. Made with Aussie almonds, healthy seeds and fruit pieces. They...
Choc Cherry Clusters — Food for health
The Choc Cherry Clusters are such a delicious flavour. Made with Aussie almonds, healthy seeds and fruit pieces. They are...