Greek Salad Skewers Recipe
Nothing says alfresco dining like this Greek salad skewers recipe! Greek salad ingredients are the perfect size and texture to be skewered. Make the dressing in a jar so it’s easier to transport.
Serves: 4 as a side dish
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into chunks
- ½ red onion, sliced into chunks
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 150g firm feta cheese, sliced into chunks
- 8 bamboo or stainless-steel skewers
- 3 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Thread chopped ingredients onto skewers.
- Add dressing ingredients to small lidded jar and shake to combine.
- To serve, spoon dressing over skewers or use dip.
Lee Holmes shares her take on the perfect marinades plus her favourite Biryani recipe
Marinating is an age-old process to intensify the flavour of food before cooking.
Fruit as a natural beauty product? Find out how to feed your skin, naturally.
You can snack on it, drink it and cook with it but did you know that fruit can be used...
We take a look at the many benefits of the humble carrot
Carrots hold a special place in our hearts. They are great raw or cooked. Kids generally like them. They are...
Discover how the common ivy leaf can help with respiratory conditions
The common plant ivy has many effects when used medicinally but its prime action is as a respiratory anti-inflammatory —...