Greek Salad Skewers Recipe
Nothing says alfresco dining like this Greek salad skewers recipe! Greek salad ingredients are the perfect size and texture to be skewered. Make the dressing in a jar so it’s easier to transport.
Serves: 4 as a side dish
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into chunks
- ½ red onion, sliced into chunks
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 150g firm feta cheese, sliced into chunks
- 8 bamboo or stainless-steel skewers
- 3 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Thread chopped ingredients onto skewers.
- Add dressing ingredients to small lidded jar and shake to combine.
- To serve, spoon dressing over skewers or use dip.