Greek Salad Skewers Recipe
Nothing says alfresco dining like this Greek salad skewers recipe! Greek salad ingredients are the perfect size and texture to be skewered. Make the dressing in a jar so it’s easier to transport.
Serves: 4 as a side dish
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into chunks
- ½ red onion, sliced into chunks
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 150g firm feta cheese, sliced into chunks
- 8 bamboo or stainless-steel skewers
- 3 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Thread chopped ingredients onto skewers.
- Add dressing ingredients to small lidded jar and shake to combine.
- To serve, spoon dressing over skewers or use dip.
Elevate your immunity with ancient Elderberry
Elderberries are one of the oldest herbal medicines and are especially useful during the cold and flu season. Discover how...
Heart of gold: In conversation with Lola Berry
Living fearlessly from the heart is at the core of Lola Berry’s existence. We sit down with the bestselling author,...
Ginger the great: spicy, warming and powerfully healing
Aromatic, tingling, spicy, pungent and warming, ginger adds bursts of flavour to your cooking, but this plant, favoured around the...
These are the key ingredients for a thriving microbiome
Discover the key to a happy gut with these simple ingredients.