Greek Salad Skewers Recipe
Nothing says alfresco dining like this Greek salad skewers recipe! Greek salad ingredients are the perfect size and texture to be skewered. Make the dressing in a jar so it’s easier to transport.
Serves: 4 as a side dish
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into chunks
- ½ red onion, sliced into chunks
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 150g firm feta cheese, sliced into chunks
- 8 bamboo or stainless-steel skewers
- 3 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Thread chopped ingredients onto skewers.
- Add dressing ingredients to small lidded jar and shake to combine.
- To serve, spoon dressing over skewers or use dip.
Are you ready to join the coconut craze?
You see them everywhere — cracked open and ready to drink at fresh food markets and cold-pressed into jars at...
Tahini Cumin Dressing Recipe
This is my Middle-Eastern-inspired dressing which I use on anything from salads to roasted vegetables; it’s especially good on roasted...
An in-depth look at leafy greens and their health benefits
You’ve heard about the superfood powers of chia and blueberries but, lurking in the vegetable aisle of the supermarket and...
Cranberry and Oat Cookies Recipe
Cranberries are rich in protective antioxidants, vitamin A and K — all-important nutrients needed to promote healthy eyes and good...