Green Goddess Rolls Recipe
Packed full of fresh flavours and textures, these ricepaper rolls are the perfect flavour delivery system. Make a batch on the weekend and have delicious lunches all week.
Makes: 12 rolls
- Green Goddess Dip
- 1 avocado
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 170g tub Greek yoghurt
- 4 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 50g feta
- Salt & pepper
- Ricepaper Rolls
- 12 ricepaper rolls
- 250g sliced chicken breast
- 25g pea shoots
- 4 mini cucumbers
- 4 spring onions, stem only
- 12 snow peas
- Mint leaves
- Chilli seeds and fresh coriander to taste (optional)
- Blitz dip ingredients in a small blender jar until smooth and creamy. Place in a jar in the fridge to allow the flavours to develop while you make your rolls.
- Prepare by very thinly slicing your ingredients into lengths approximately as long as your roll will be. Place the prepared ingredients onto a tray or plate, ready to assemble.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and dampen two tea towels.
- To prepare the ricepaper for rolling, dip it into the bowl of cold water, rotating until all of the roll has been dipped, and place it under the damp tea towel.
- To roll, place layers of your filling approx. ⅓ the way up the roll and roll from the bottom, tucking the sides in half way before completing the roll and sitting it, seam-side down, to seal.
- Wet another ricepaper round and place it under a tea towel to soften while you make your next roll.
- Try mixing up the balance of ingredients in each roll to make them interesting or add some chilli flakes or fresh herbs.
- Pack into a container with a pot of dip for a healthy and refreshing lunch. Enjoy!
- Tip: To prevent any discolouration, you can add a squeeze of lemon juice to your dip.
Veggie Rice Balls Recipe
These rice balls make a tasty lunch on-the-go or can be added to a wrap or served with a salad...
Veggie Soup in a Jar with Flavour Hits Recipe
Looking for an easy on-the-go lunch? This veggie soup in a jar has got you covered, with 3 delicious and...
Rainbow Nourish Bowl Recipe
This nourishing bowl is full of all the colours of the rainbow with flavours to match. It’s the perfect way...