Hummus, Tabouli and Mixed Beans with Lebanese Bread Recipe
The four elements of this dish come together to create harmony with every bite. Enjoy it at your next picnic.
- 2 × 400g tins chickpeas, drained
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1½ cups water
- Four Bean Salad Mix
- 400g tin mixed beans
- 400g tin kidney beans
- 1 cup water, to cover
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- Handful parsley, chopped
- To make hummus, add ingredients to processor and puree for 5 mins until very smooth. Serve in shallow bowl.
- Cover beans in saucepan with 1 cup water and garlic. Bring to boil and remove from heat. Add balsamic vinegar and chopped parsley. Serve in bowl with liquid included.
- Serve quinoa, bean mix and hummus in separate bowls with wholemeal Lebanese bread.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Large bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped mint
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 packet wholemeal Lebanese bread
- Place all quinoa tabouli ingredients in bowl and mix together well.
Oat and Coconut Thumb Print Biscuits Recipe
A great snack that’s nourishing and delicious, these biscuits are packed with oats and almonds, which deliver sustained energy and...
Mushroom and Spinach Vegan Quiche Recipe
This eggless quiche is savoury, satisfying, comforting, loaded with vegies and healthy!
Scrambled Turmeric Tofu Recipe
Tofu provides a good dose of the important bone-building minerals, calcium and phosphorus. Taste the scrambled turmeric tofu recipe!
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...