Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks Recipe
These delicious Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks make a healthy treat for the whole family. They are a nutritious alternative to sugar-laden store-bought varieties. Mangoes and bananas are great sources of vitamin C and fibre, which are important nutrients needed for a strong immune system and bowel health.
- 1½ cups mango cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tin coconut milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate squares
- Handful almonds, roughly chopped
- Place mango, banana and coconut milk in blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into ice-block moulds and place in freezer for 3 hours, until set.
- Remove ice blocks from moulds, lay on tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate, then drizzle across ice blocks, then quickly sprinkle chopped almonds before chocolate sets.
- Keep in freezer until ready to eat.
Mushroom and Spinach Vegan Quiche Recipe
This eggless quiche is savoury, satisfying, comforting, loaded with vegies and healthy!
Scrambled Turmeric Tofu Recipe
Tofu provides a good dose of the important bone-building minerals, calcium and phosphorus. Taste the scrambled turmeric tofu recipe!
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Rainbow Mushroom Poke Bowl by Jacqueline Alwill from The Brown Paper Bag
The Rainbow Poke Bowl delivers your body vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and so much more.