Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks Recipe
These delicious Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks make a healthy treat for the whole family. They are a nutritious alternative to sugar-laden store-bought varieties. Mangoes and bananas are great sources of vitamin C and fibre, which are important nutrients needed for a strong immune system and bowel health.
- 1½ cups mango cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tin coconut milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate squares
- Handful almonds, roughly chopped
- Place mango, banana and coconut milk in blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into ice-block moulds and place in freezer for 3 hours, until set.
- Remove ice blocks from moulds, lay on tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate, then drizzle across ice blocks, then quickly sprinkle chopped almonds before chocolate sets.
- Keep in freezer until ready to eat.
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Spelt and Olive Focaccia Bread Recipe
Focaccia bread is one of the easiest breads to make as it requires very little rising time. I’ve topped this...
Sweet Quinoa and Cacao Risotto Recipe
Risotto isn’t just a lunch or dinner meal, it can absolutely be a dessert or breakfast! I’ve combined my go-to...
Mushroom and Zucchini Risotto Recipe
Porcini mushrooms give this risotto a rich, earthy flavour. If you have leftovers, form them into balls or patties and...