Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks Recipe
These delicious Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks make a healthy treat for the whole family. They are a nutritious alternative to sugar-laden store-bought varieties. Mangoes and bananas are great sources of vitamin C and fibre, which are important nutrients needed for a strong immune system and bowel health.
- 1½ cups mango cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tin coconut milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate squares
- Handful almonds, roughly chopped
- Place mango, banana and coconut milk in blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into ice-block moulds and place in freezer for 3 hours, until set.
- Remove ice blocks from moulds, lay on tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate, then drizzle across ice blocks, then quickly sprinkle chopped almonds before chocolate sets.
- Keep in freezer until ready to eat.
Tofu Larp with Brown Vermicelli Noodles Recipe
Larp, or larb, is a type of Lao meaty salad that’s regarded the unofficial national dish of Laos. Try our...
A Q&A with Heidi Peuten and Vasia Vogias, the co-founders of Ulu Hye
We speak to Heidi Peuten and Vasia Vogias, co-founders of Ulu Hye, a brand offering non-dairy mylk bases — with...
No-Bake Berry Cake Recipe
The no-bake method of cake making allows you to use raw whole food ingredients that make you feel lighter and...
Mushroom, Walnut and Thyme Pâté with Sourdough Recipe
Make a batch of pâté and place it in a jar with an airtight lid. You can use it as...