Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks Recipe
These delicious Mango and Coconut Ice Blocks make a healthy treat for the whole family. They are a nutritious alternative to sugar-laden store-bought varieties. Mangoes and bananas are great sources of vitamin C and fibre, which are important nutrients needed for a strong immune system and bowel health.
- 1½ cups mango cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tin coconut milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate squares
- Handful almonds, roughly chopped
- Place mango, banana and coconut milk in blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into ice-block moulds and place in freezer for 3 hours, until set.
- Remove ice blocks from moulds, lay on tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate, then drizzle across ice blocks, then quickly sprinkle chopped almonds before chocolate sets.
- Keep in freezer until ready to eat.
Mushroom, Walnut and Thyme Pâté with Sourdough Recipe
Make a batch of pâté and place it in a jar with an airtight lid. You can use it as...
Healthy Vegan Lettuce and Chickpea Wraps Recipe
Spoon a third of a cup of the chickpea filling into the lettuce leaves and serve, as finger food. The...
Chocolate, Avocado and Berry Cake Recipe
This delicious cake caters to many intolerances as it’s dairy-, egg- and gluten-free and vegan. It gets a lovely richness...