Mango Raspberry Coconut Pots with Maple Candied Nuts
A dessert on the ready in minutes, easily swapped and mixed for any seasonal, colourful fruit you have on hand, and with an extra crunch factor from maple candy nuts.
GF, V, VG
- Maple Candied Nuts
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 300g frozen mango, cut into small pieces
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 160–180g coconut yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Toss nuts together and spread over tray, sprinkle with cinnamon and sea salt, drizzle with maple syrup and toss. Place in oven for 2–3 mins to melt maple syrup slightly. Toss again.
- Bake a further 14 mins. Remove from oven and cool.
- To make dessert pots, place a layer of coconut yoghurt in the bottom of 4 ramekins or bowls, add half the mango, raspberries and candied nuts, then repeat and serve.
Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango
This super-comforting rice pudding is vegan-friendly and is the perfect summer dessert to take advantage of mango season.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...
Mango lowers blood sugar
In obese individuals daily mango intake can reduce blood sugar levels.