Moroccan Lamb Mince Recipe
This Moroccan Lamb Mince dish is a beautiful way to enjoy the spices and flavours of Morocco.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add lamb mince, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, sumac and sea salt. Cook for a further 10 mins, making sure you’re stirring continuously so lamb mince is broken up. Turn heat to high and cook for a further 5 mins. This will help create crispy edges to lamb mince. Remove from heat, add chopped flat-leaf parsley and mix through.
- Add Greek yoghurt to base of a large serving platter and spread across bottom of platter. Top with lamb mince and sprinkle over pomegranate seeds.
- Top with more fresh flat-leaf parsley and serve immediately.
Herb and Goat’s Cheese Omelette Recipe
This omelette is high in protein, can be packed with vegies and is quick to prepare. Try this Herb and...
Roasted Sweet Potato Chips with Beans and Feta Recipe
Sometimes you just need something simple and easy to make but delicious to end the day with. Try this Roasted...
Lamb Korma with Spiced Cauliflower Rice Recipe
One of our favourite ways to eat lamb is in a slow-cooked curry. Despite the long list of ingredients, this...
Raw Coffee Slice Recipe
This nourishing slice is a guilt-free piece of heaven and a must to share with a coffee-loving significant other. Enjoy!...