Moroccan Lamb Mince Recipe
This Moroccan Lamb Mince dish is a beautiful way to enjoy the spices and flavours of Morocco.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add lamb mince, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, sumac and sea salt. Cook for a further 10 mins, making sure you’re stirring continuously so lamb mince is broken up. Turn heat to high and cook for a further 5 mins. This will help create crispy edges to lamb mince. Remove from heat, add chopped flat-leaf parsley and mix through.
- Add Greek yoghurt to base of a large serving platter and spread across bottom of platter. Top with lamb mince and sprinkle over pomegranate seeds.
- Top with more fresh flat-leaf parsley and serve immediately.
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...