Moroccan Lamb Mince Recipe
This Moroccan Lamb Mince dish is a beautiful way to enjoy the spices and flavours of Morocco.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add lamb mince, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, sumac and sea salt. Cook for a further 10 mins, making sure you’re stirring continuously so lamb mince is broken up. Turn heat to high and cook for a further 5 mins. This will help create crispy edges to lamb mince. Remove from heat, add chopped flat-leaf parsley and mix through.
- Add Greek yoghurt to base of a large serving platter and spread across bottom of platter. Top with lamb mince and sprinkle over pomegranate seeds.
- Top with more fresh flat-leaf parsley and serve immediately.
Japanese Poke Bowl Recipe
Like a party on a plate, this Japanese Poke bowl is so much fun to eat! Try our Japanese Poke...
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters Recipe
These easy-to-make fritters are delicious and nourishing finger food for a picnic. Try our Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters today
Tofu and Kale Braised in Coconut and Chilli Recipe
Enjoy this kale dish seasoned and dressed in cooling coconut milk and spiced up with a little bit of chilli!