Moroccan Lamb Mince Recipe
This Moroccan Lamb Mince dish is a beautiful way to enjoy the spices and flavours of Morocco.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add lamb mince, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, sumac and sea salt. Cook for a further 10 mins, making sure you’re stirring continuously so lamb mince is broken up. Turn heat to high and cook for a further 5 mins. This will help create crispy edges to lamb mince. Remove from heat, add chopped flat-leaf parsley and mix through.
- Add Greek yoghurt to base of a large serving platter and spread across bottom of platter. Top with lamb mince and sprinkle over pomegranate seeds.
- Top with more fresh flat-leaf parsley and serve immediately.
Caramel Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters Recipe
Tahini, made from sesame seeds, is particularly rich in healthy polyunsaturated fats and the antioxidant vitamin E, both of which...
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake with Caramel Frosting Recipe
Tahini is a good source of beneficial polyunsaturated fats that help improve brain function and memory. Tahini is also a...
Roast Cauliflower, Chickpea & Carrots with Creamy Tahini Dressing Recipe
Tahini is a secret weapon for a scrumptious salad dressing. It can be whisked with water, lemon and a touch...
Roasted Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
Since I started making my own hummus last year, I can’t go back to store bought. Homemade hummus tastes fresher,...