Mushroom, Tomato and Zucchini Bruschetta Recipe
When you’re cooking for just yourself, it’s great to make sure you have a few easy go-to recipes so you know that with just a little effort you’ll be rewarded with a nutritious and satisfying meal.
- 3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Handful broccoli florets
- ¼ zucchini, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ avocado, mashed
- 1 slice fresh sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat frypan on high heat and add mushrooms and quarter cup of water to pan. Sauté mushrooms for 2–3 mins.
- Add broccoli florets, zucchini and some cherry tomatoes then sauté for a few mins in hot pan until all ingredients are softened slightly. Add soy sauce or tamari.
- Spread toast with avocado and top with sautéed mushroom mix, remaining tomatoes and sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Cabbage and Cauliflower Kofta Curry with Basmati Rice and Peas Recipe
The sauce is the star of the show here, soaking into the koftas to create a deliciously fragrant Middle Eastern...
Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
A really great way to move towards a healthier diet is to transform foods you enjoy and add things to...
Cauliflower, Spinach and Red Lentil Dhal Recipe
Dhal is a simple and comforting meal that, once you've mastered the basics, is yours to experiment with. It’s a...
Watermelon Cake Recipe
This cake is perfect for a hot summer afternoon and it’s a lovely bit of novelty for kids and adults...