Mushroom, Tomato and Zucchini Bruschetta Recipe
When you’re cooking for just yourself, it’s great to make sure you have a few easy go-to recipes so you know that with just a little effort you’ll be rewarded with a nutritious and satisfying meal.
- 3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Handful broccoli florets
- ¼ zucchini, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ avocado, mashed
- 1 slice fresh sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat frypan on high heat and add mushrooms and quarter cup of water to pan. Sauté mushrooms for 2–3 mins.
- Add broccoli florets, zucchini and some cherry tomatoes then sauté for a few mins in hot pan until all ingredients are softened slightly. Add soy sauce or tamari.
- Spread toast with avocado and top with sautéed mushroom mix, remaining tomatoes and sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Fibre-Rich Baked Veg Mash Recipe
This delicious vegie mash is suitable for vegetarians but you can also replace the vegetable broth with beef or chicken...
Gluten-free and Vegan Cauliflower “Cheese” Soup Recipe
This liver-loving, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich Cauliflower “Cheese” Soup is enriched with nutritional yeast, lending an extra dose of B vitamins.
Mushroom and Capsicum Fajitas Recipe
Serve this healthy and delicious dish as one big snack where everyone can help themselves and make their own fajitas.
Vegan Korean Mandu Dumplings Recipe
These delicious healthy vegan dumplings can be enjoyed in a vegetable broth or soup, making them the perfect Korean recipe...