Mushroom, Tomato and Zucchini Bruschetta Recipe
When you’re cooking for just yourself, it’s great to make sure you have a few easy go-to recipes so you know that with just a little effort you’ll be rewarded with a nutritious and satisfying meal.
- 3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Handful broccoli florets
- ¼ zucchini, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ avocado, mashed
- 1 slice fresh sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat frypan on high heat and add mushrooms and quarter cup of water to pan. Sauté mushrooms for 2–3 mins.
- Add broccoli florets, zucchini and some cherry tomatoes then sauté for a few mins in hot pan until all ingredients are softened slightly. Add soy sauce or tamari.
- Spread toast with avocado and top with sautéed mushroom mix, remaining tomatoes and sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Quinoa and Vegetable Spinach Leaf Wrap Recipe
Looking for something new for lunch? Experiment with using kale, butter lettuce, Swiss chard and collard greens to make delicious...
Red Lentil Dhal with Lime Pickle Recipe
Dhal is a real lifesaver of a dish when you’re busy because it can be cooked almost entirely from ingredients...
Cauliflower and Turmeric Brown Rice Recipe
Adding turmeric to meals regularly is a great way to help improve your liver function and protect against chronic diseases....
Overnight Banoffee Pie with Chia and Oats Recipe
This recipe is so delicious, creamy, flavourful and everything you need to start your day in a balanced and nourished...