No-Bake Blackberry and Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Blackberries are a fabulous source of antioxidants and vitamin C, which are needed to boost immune health, fight off infections and promote beautiful radiant skin.
Makes: 10 mini cheesecakes
- 12 medjool dates
- ⅔ cup oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 500g plain cream cheese
- ½ cup plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 4 tbsp raw honey
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Handful blackberries, to serve
- Grease 12-hole muffin tray. To make it easier to remove cheesecakes, place layer of plastic wrap over tray or cut strips of baking paper and lay across each hole.
- Place all base ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until well combined and mixture sticks together. Press mixture into muffin holes and place in freezer.
- Place filing ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour filling over base and top with blackberries then return to freezer for 2–3 hours. Make sure cheesecakes are frozen before trying to remove them from the muffin tray so they come out without breaking.
- Leave cheesecakes out for 5 mins to soften a little before serving.
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...
Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Get creative! Add any combination of vegetables you like as well as your choice of protein. Enjoy our ricepaper roll...
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...