No-Bake Blackberry and Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Blackberries are a fabulous source of antioxidants and vitamin C, which are needed to boost immune health, fight off infections and promote beautiful radiant skin.
Makes: 10 mini cheesecakes
- 12 medjool dates
- ⅔ cup oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 500g plain cream cheese
- ½ cup plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 4 tbsp raw honey
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Handful blackberries, to serve
- Grease 12-hole muffin tray. To make it easier to remove cheesecakes, place layer of plastic wrap over tray or cut strips of baking paper and lay across each hole.
- Place all base ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until well combined and mixture sticks together. Press mixture into muffin holes and place in freezer.
- Place filing ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour filling over base and top with blackberries then return to freezer for 2–3 hours. Make sure cheesecakes are frozen before trying to remove them from the muffin tray so they come out without breaking.
- Leave cheesecakes out for 5 mins to soften a little before serving.
Sago with Coconut, Nectarine and Lemon Verbena Recipe
This heavenly flavour combination makes a gorgeous breakfast or a lovely dessert. If you can’t get hold of any lemon...
Cauliflower Rice Salad Recipe
Build this into a meal by serving it with grilled tempeh, tofu, chicken, pork or seafood. Enjoy our cauliflower rice...
Bahn Mi Recipe
You can use any cut of pork in these rolls and even chicken is a great option. Enjoy our delicious...
Fresh Vietnamese Salad Recipe
The key to this salad is the Vietnamese mint! If you’ can't find any, use a combination of Thai basil...