Oat and Coconut Thumb Print Biscuits Recipe
A great snack that’s nourishing and delicious, these biscuits are packed with oats and almonds, which deliver sustained energy and protein.
Makes: 20–24 cookies
- 75g rolled oats
- 70g almonds
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp jam
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Place oats on tray in oven for 5 mins, then remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Add to blender or food processor with almonds and blitz to rough crumb.
- Add to mixing bowl then add the cornflour and stir to combine.
- Add coconut, oil and maple syrup and combine well.
- Spoon onto lined baking tray, pressing down on each biscuit to make a little indent with your thumb.
- Dollop ½ tsp jam into each indent then bake for 15 mins or until just golden and slightly browned on underside.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Get to know David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl from Green Kitchen Stories
David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl are the Scandinavian duo at the helm of Green Kitchen Stories. Their simple, healthy and...
Beetroot and Feta Croquette Appetiser Recipe
These simple beetroot and feta croquettes offer an easy, delicious and colourful appetiser to add to your entertaining menu.
Lemon Risotto Croquettes with Pesto Recipe
These delicious gluten-free croquettes are perfect served as an appetiser or as a vegetarian meal topped with marinara sauce, parmesan...
Coconut & Hemp Crumbed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Pumped with plant protein and essential fats, these gluten-free crumbed Brussels sprouts are the ultimate vegan snack, side or lunch!