Peanut Butter Choc Swirl Fudge
This fudge is an absolute knockout dessert. You don’t need much because the rich nature of the fats from peanut butter and coconut oil leaves you feeling completely satiated while also hitting the sweet spot.
GF, V, VG
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ⅔ cup + 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup rice-malt syrup
- 50g vegan dark chocolate
- Place peanut butter, ⅔ cup melted coconut oil, vanilla and rice-malt syrup in high-speed food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into lined loaf tin.
- Melt dark chocolate and additional 1 tbsp coconut oil in small saucepan until liquid.
- Drizzle over the fudge, cover and place in freezer to set.
- Once set, slice and store in fridge or freezer until ready to serve.
Why peanuts are better than peanut butter
Nuts are linked to a longer life, so are peanuts, but not peanut butter.
Peanuts in pregnancy
Eating peanuts during pregnancy lowers the risk of peanut allergy in infants.