Peppery Popcorn Recipe
Here’s a quick and easy recipe that highlights the unique flavours of timut pepper well against a buttery, salty crunch.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup popping corn
- ½–1 tbsp ghee or butter
- ¼–½ tsp timut pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add coconut oil and a few kernels of corn to large saucepan with lid and pop over medium heat.
- Once one piece has popped, add remaining corn and replace lid.
- Turn off heat once popping has slowed to a couple of pops a second.
- In small saucepan, melt together ghee/butter, timut pepper and pinch of salt over low heat.
- Once melted, cook for another min to allow flavour of timut pepper to emerge, then pour mix over popped popcorn, stirring to combine.
- Taste and add a little salt if necessary.
Here's everything you need to know about men's health and how to support it
The human male has a distinct physiology that brings its own health opportunities and challenges. In this special report we...
Explore the healing properties of manuka honey
Manuka honey is a powerful antibacterial honey made by bees frequenting the tea tree.
Roasted Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
Since I started making my own hummus last year, I can’t go back to store bought. Homemade hummus tastes fresher,...
The healing properties of acai berries
Native to Brazil, acai berries pack an antioxidant punch that yields an array of health benefits.