Peppery Popcorn Recipe
Here’s a quick and easy recipe that highlights the unique flavours of timut pepper well against a buttery, salty crunch.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup popping corn
- ½–1 tbsp ghee or butter
- ¼–½ tsp timut pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add coconut oil and a few kernels of corn to large saucepan with lid and pop over medium heat.
- Once one piece has popped, add remaining corn and replace lid.
- Turn off heat once popping has slowed to a couple of pops a second.
- In small saucepan, melt together ghee/butter, timut pepper and pinch of salt over low heat.
- Once melted, cook for another min to allow flavour of timut pepper to emerge, then pour mix over popped popcorn, stirring to combine.
- Taste and add a little salt if necessary.
8 helpful questions to challenge your negative self-talk
In every moment of every day of your life, your thoughts are determining how you feel and behave. Discover how...
5 ways to get kids excited about real food from low-tox expert, Alexx Stuart
Low-tox expert Alexx Stuart shares her method to get kids excited about and interested in real food. Find our her...
How to use Ayurveda to bring balance and good health to your skin
Knowing the nature of your dominant dosha can guide you to make dietary, lifestyle and skincare choices that your face...
Egg metabolites associated with lower risk of diabetes
New research finds egg metabolite is associated with lower risk of type two diabetes.