Peppery Popcorn Recipe
Here’s a quick and easy recipe that highlights the unique flavours of timut pepper well against a buttery, salty crunch.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup popping corn
- ½–1 tbsp ghee or butter
- ¼–½ tsp timut pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add coconut oil and a few kernels of corn to large saucepan with lid and pop over medium heat.
- Once one piece has popped, add remaining corn and replace lid.
- Turn off heat once popping has slowed to a couple of pops a second.
- In small saucepan, melt together ghee/butter, timut pepper and pinch of salt over low heat.
- Once melted, cook for another min to allow flavour of timut pepper to emerge, then pour mix over popped popcorn, stirring to combine.
- Taste and add a little salt if necessary.
A Q&A with the team behind the Dr Cabot 15-Day Cleanse
We speak with the team behind the Dr Cabot 15-Day Cleanse Program to find out how it can support gut,...
A Q&A with Gerard Bini from Orgone Effects
We speak with Gerard Bini, managing director and founder of Orgone Effects. He shares with us his Geoclense, a product...
Are you ready to explore the island of South Georgia? Come with us
A South Georgian expedition grounds you back to basics and supercharges you with humility and a childlike wonder. Are you...
What is Cha Dao? Learn how to hold a simple tea ceremony
You might identify with tea as a social beverage, but its lineage goes far beyond your local cafe’s brew. The...