Peppery Popcorn Recipe
Here’s a quick and easy recipe that highlights the unique flavours of timut pepper well against a buttery, salty crunch.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup popping corn
- ½–1 tbsp ghee or butter
- ¼–½ tsp timut pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add coconut oil and a few kernels of corn to large saucepan with lid and pop over medium heat.
- Once one piece has popped, add remaining corn and replace lid.
- Turn off heat once popping has slowed to a couple of pops a second.
- In small saucepan, melt together ghee/butter, timut pepper and pinch of salt over low heat.
- Once melted, cook for another min to allow flavour of timut pepper to emerge, then pour mix over popped popcorn, stirring to combine.
- Taste and add a little salt if necessary.
Yoga and tai chi reduce risk of stroke
Yoga and tai chi can mitigate risk for stroke and support stroke survivors.
How to reduce childhood risk of type 2 diabetes
Vigorous exercise can reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease in children.
Carla Oates shares her top tips for protecting your skin from the sun
Choosing sun protection is confusing and there are growing concerns about the health and environmental risks of some sunscreens. Carla...
Chocolate Labradors have lower life expectancy
Chocolate Labrador retrievers have significantly lower life expectancy than yellow and black Labradors.