Beetroot Yoghurt Dip Recipe
Beetroot dip is a super-nutritious snack to keep in the fridge with many of the traditional beetroot dip flavours originating or inspired by the Borani Beet Dip of Persia. I created my take on this dip some years ago and it’s a treat to share it with you.
- 550g roasted beetroot
- ½ cup natural unsweetened yoghurt or dairy-free yoghurt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried mint
- Good pinch sea salt & black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blitz to a creamy consistency.
- Serve with crackers, flat bread, vegetable sticks such as carrot, celery and capsicum for the ultimate veggie snack hit.
- Store in a jar or airtight container in fridge for 1 week.
Berry, Pepita & Walnut Fruit Salad with Sweet Cashew Cream Recipe
Level up your fruit salad with this sweet and smooth easy-to-prepare cashew cream, you can enjoy good health and a...
Cauliflower Cashew Curry Recipe
This is a really tasty vegan curry recipe that is perfect as a nourishing stand-alone meal or served with rice...
3 chicken dinner recipes to add to your weekly menu
Made with The Bare Bird's antibiotic-free, accredited free-range chickens, these delicious chicken dinner recipes are guaranteed to be love at...
Flourless Orange & Passionfruit Cakes with Cashew Frosting Recipe
Topped with cashew frosting, these decadent orange and passionfruit gluten-free cakes will go down a treat for snacks, afternoon tea...