Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
Makes: 6 pancakes
- ½ butternut pumpkin, peeled & cut into cubes (you’ll need 200g once it’s roasted)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 75g blanched almond meal
- 75g brown rice flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- Coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C. Pop the pumpkin pieces onto a tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and bake in the oven until golden brown and cooked through, approx. 40 mins.
- Allow the pumpkin to cool slightly, then mash with a fork. Add the 2 eggs and stir to combine. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the olive oil) and gently fold everything together until you have a thick pancake batter.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add 2 spoonfuls of the batter and cook on each side for 5 mins until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Continue this process until you have approx. 6 pancakes.
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt and maple syrup.
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Pear Spelt Pancakes with Strawberry Purée
Pears and strawberries are rich sources of vitamin C, which is vital for boosting immune function and for supporting adrenal...
Eat Well with Emma: Pana Organic Pancakes
We celebrate all things pancakes and chocolate with the stunning organic range from Pana. Enjoy this delicious recipe with...