Rainbow Dinner Recipe
This is my four-year-old son’s favourite dinner and mine, too, as it’s so little effort for such an enthusiastic response. It has all the fun colours of the rainbow, plus it’s dinner and dessert in one. Every once in a while, platter-style dinners are great for adults, too.
Serves: 1 child
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 50g chicken breast, diced
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- Small handful frozen corn
- Small handful frozen peas
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced in quarters
- Small handful red capsicum, diced
- Small handful carrot, sliced
- Small handful rockmelon, diced
- Small handful cooked green pasta
- Small handful purple cabbage, shredded
- Small handful blueberries
- First, cook chicken in a little olive oil. Sprinkle with turmeric and mix to combine. Set aside to cool. Boil peas and corn until tender. Drain.
- Next, arrange layers on plate. Start with red layer of tomatoes and capsicum, then orange with carrots and rockmelon, then yellow with chicken and corn, then green with pasta and peas, then purple cabbage, then blueberries. Serve.
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...
Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Get creative! Add any combination of vegetables you like as well as your choice of protein. Enjoy our ricepaper roll...
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...