Raw Chocolate and Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
This gorgeous dessert is jam-packed with goodness, providing calcium and magnesium, which are vital for maintaining bone health and preventing osteoporosis.
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1½ cup cashews, soaked overnight or for 4 hours then drained
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tbsp coconut milk
- 9 medjool dates, pitted, soaked & drained
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate
- Roughly chopped almonds, for topping
- Place base ingredients in blender or food processor and pulse to dough-like consistency.
- Line round cake tin with baking paper. Press mixture into cake tin evenly and place in freezer.
- Add filling ingredients to blender or food processor and blend to smooth consistency. Pour over base and return to freezer.
- Add caramel ingredients to blender or food processor and blend until well combined. Pour over cashew nut filling. Place in freezer for 2 hours until set.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over cake and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Tip: Pour melted chocolate into a small zip-lock bag and cut a small piece off one end. This makes for easy decorating.
Lemony Herb Crackers Recipe
If you think you can’t have the perfect cracker in less than 15 mins, then think again. These simple and...
Oat and Coconut Thumb Print Biscuits Recipe
A great snack that’s nourishing and delicious, these biscuits are packed with oats and almonds, which deliver sustained energy and...
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...