Raw Chocolate and Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
This gorgeous dessert is jam-packed with goodness, providing calcium and magnesium, which are vital for maintaining bone health and preventing osteoporosis.
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1½ cup cashews, soaked overnight or for 4 hours then drained
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tbsp coconut milk
- 9 medjool dates, pitted, soaked & drained
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate
- Roughly chopped almonds, for topping
- Place base ingredients in blender or food processor and pulse to dough-like consistency.
- Line round cake tin with baking paper. Press mixture into cake tin evenly and place in freezer.
- Add filling ingredients to blender or food processor and blend to smooth consistency. Pour over base and return to freezer.
- Add caramel ingredients to blender or food processor and blend until well combined. Pour over cashew nut filling. Place in freezer for 2 hours until set.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over cake and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Tip: Pour melted chocolate into a small zip-lock bag and cut a small piece off one end. This makes for easy decorating.
Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork
Our sponsors Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork. Yum!
Christmas Chocolate Almond and Pistachio Cookies Recipe
Pistachios are laden with antioxidants, including lutein, beta-carotene and vitamin E, which makes them a healthy choice for looking after...
Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmas time.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...