Salted Pecan Cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t love a cookie for dessert? This mixture makes just enough for four cookies. Feel free to replace the pecans with any other nut you prefer: it would work well with walnuts or pistachio nuts.
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup blanched almond meal
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Pinch salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line baking tray.
- Add ghee, coconut palm sugar and egg to bowl and whisk together to combine. Add blanched almond meal, chopped pecans, salt and cinnamon and mix together to sticky dough.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on tray, making sure to leave enough space between each biscuit. Bake for 20 mins until golden-brown.
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...