Salted Pecan Cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t love a cookie for dessert? This mixture makes just enough for four cookies. Feel free to replace the pecans with any other nut you prefer: it would work well with walnuts or pistachio nuts.
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup blanched almond meal
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Pinch salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line baking tray.
- Add ghee, coconut palm sugar and egg to bowl and whisk together to combine. Add blanched almond meal, chopped pecans, salt and cinnamon and mix together to sticky dough.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on tray, making sure to leave enough space between each biscuit. Bake for 20 mins until golden-brown.
Japanese Poke Bowl Recipe
Like a party on a plate, this Japanese Poke bowl is so much fun to eat! Try our Japanese Poke...
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters Recipe
These easy-to-make fritters are delicious and nourishing finger food for a picnic. Try our Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters today
Tofu and Kale Braised in Coconut and Chilli Recipe
Enjoy this kale dish seasoned and dressed in cooling coconut milk and spiced up with a little bit of chilli!