Salted Pecan Cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t love a cookie for dessert? This mixture makes just enough for four cookies. Feel free to replace the pecans with any other nut you prefer: it would work well with walnuts or pistachio nuts.
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup blanched almond meal
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Pinch salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line baking tray.
- Add ghee, coconut palm sugar and egg to bowl and whisk together to combine. Add blanched almond meal, chopped pecans, salt and cinnamon and mix together to sticky dough.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on tray, making sure to leave enough space between each biscuit. Bake for 20 mins until golden-brown.
Roasted Sweet Potato Chips with Beans and Feta Recipe
Sometimes you just need something simple and easy to make but delicious to end the day with. Try this Roasted...
Lamb Korma with Spiced Cauliflower Rice Recipe
One of our favourite ways to eat lamb is in a slow-cooked curry. Despite the long list of ingredients, this...
Raw Coffee Slice Recipe
This nourishing slice is a guilt-free piece of heaven and a must to share with a coffee-loving significant other. Enjoy!...
Mango and Coconut Parfait Recipe
One of my favourite desserts, this Mango and Coconut Parfait is really very easy to make and such a lovely,...