Salted Pecan Cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t love a cookie for dessert? This mixture makes just enough for four cookies. Feel free to replace the pecans with any other nut you prefer: it would work well with walnuts or pistachio nuts.
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup blanched almond meal
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Pinch salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line baking tray.
- Add ghee, coconut palm sugar and egg to bowl and whisk together to combine. Add blanched almond meal, chopped pecans, salt and cinnamon and mix together to sticky dough.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on tray, making sure to leave enough space between each biscuit. Bake for 20 mins until golden-brown.
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Indian-Spiced Mince with Peas Recipe
Dinner doesn’t get any more budget friendly, easier or tastier than this Indian Spiced Mince with Peas. It’s one of...
Japanese Vegetable Pancake Recipe
This dish has been inspired by the traditional Japanese dish okonomiyaki. Traditionally, it’s made with sliced cabbage but I’ve altered...
Roast Cauliflower Chicken Bake Recipe
This is such an easy dish to feed the whole family. Top this Roast Cauliflower Chicken Bake with the Tahini...