Sesame Tofu Skewers Recipe
Try out our delicious and guilt free sesame tofu skewers! You can drain any sesame seeds left in the pan and sprinkle over the top of the dish at the end.
Serves: 2 as an entree
- 350g extra firm tofu, cut into 3cm cubes
- Olive oil
- 5 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sesame oil
- Favourite greens, steamed, to serve
- Thread tofu between 4 skewers and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle sesame seeds over tofu skewers and pat down.
- Heat non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Fry skewers until just golden, turning only once per side. Be gentle or seeds can fall off. Plate and drizzle with a little sesame oil.
- Serve with your favourite greens.
- Tip: Press down on each skewer while cooking to ensure full contact with the pan and help keep the seeds in place.
Are you ready to join the coconut craze?
You see them everywhere — cracked open and ready to drink at fresh food markets and cold-pressed into jars at...
Tahini Cumin Dressing Recipe
This is my Middle-Eastern-inspired dressing which I use on anything from salads to roasted vegetables; it’s especially good on roasted...
An in-depth look at leafy greens and their health benefits
You’ve heard about the superfood powers of chia and blueberries but, lurking in the vegetable aisle of the supermarket and...
Cranberry and Oat Cookies Recipe
Cranberries are rich in protective antioxidants, vitamin A and K — all-important nutrients needed to promote healthy eyes and good...