Sesame Tofu Skewers Recipe
Try out our delicious and guilt free sesame tofu skewers! You can drain any sesame seeds left in the pan and sprinkle over the top of the dish at the end.
Serves: 2 as an entree
- 350g extra firm tofu, cut into 3cm cubes
- Olive oil
- 5 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sesame oil
- Favourite greens, steamed, to serve
- Thread tofu between 4 skewers and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle sesame seeds over tofu skewers and pat down.
- Heat non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Fry skewers until just golden, turning only once per side. Be gentle or seeds can fall off. Plate and drizzle with a little sesame oil.
- Serve with your favourite greens.
- Tip: Press down on each skewer while cooking to ensure full contact with the pan and help keep the seeds in place.
Fragrant Chicken Broth with Tofu Recipe
This fragrant broth is filled with so much goodness that just the aroma makes you feel better. Enjoy our Fragrant...
Scrambled Turmeric Tofu Recipe
Tofu provides a good dose of the important bone-building minerals, calcium and phosphorus. Taste the scrambled turmeric tofu recipe!
Honey-Glazed Tofu Recipe
The advantage of using tofu is that it really soaks up the flavour around it! Try our honey-glazed tofu...