Sesame Tofu Skewers Recipe
Try out our delicious and guilt free sesame tofu skewers! You can drain any sesame seeds left in the pan and sprinkle over the top of the dish at the end.
Serves: 2 as an entree
- 350g extra firm tofu, cut into 3cm cubes
- Olive oil
- 5 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sesame oil
- Favourite greens, steamed, to serve
- Thread tofu between 4 skewers and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle sesame seeds over tofu skewers and pat down.
- Heat non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Fry skewers until just golden, turning only once per side. Be gentle or seeds can fall off. Plate and drizzle with a little sesame oil.
- Serve with your favourite greens.
- Tip: Press down on each skewer while cooking to ensure full contact with the pan and help keep the seeds in place.
Do you want to live to be 100? Read these strategies for reaching the milestone
The strategies for reaching this milestone include adequate sleep, maintaining a healthy microbiome, protein and maintaining healthy brain function.
Corned Beef Silverside Recipe
A classic corned beef, also known as silverside, screams English comfort food for me. On my English side, everyone loves...
How to grow your own salad greens and why you should
The salad you ate for lunch today may have used more fossil fuel than you did driving to work all...
A Q&A with Renae Smith, owner of Bake Mixes
We speak to Renae Smith, owner of Bake Mixes, an Australian brand who create food packs that you can make...