Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe
You don’t need to use spinach wraps but I just love the green colour against the pink smoked salmon and creamy white cheese. This is one of the best and easiest bulk batch snacks to serve for a crowd and, with a luxurious ingredient like salmon, people think you’ve gone to a lot of effort.
Makes: 20 pieces
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped dill leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 3 spinach wraps or any wraps of choice
- 200g smoked salmon
- Place cream cheese, lemon zest and dill in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place 1 wrap on chopping board. Spread all over with 2 tbsp cream cheese and top with salmon slices to cover, like a pizza. Place another wrap on top and repeat with cream cheese and salmon. Spread remaining cream cheese on final wrap and place, cheese side down, on stack.
- Carefully slice sides to make square shape if wraps are round. Slice into 20 small squares or rectangles and serve on platter.
Bubble and Squeak Recipe
For me, English food is comfort food, especially bubble and squeak. This dish takes me back to my childhood —...
13 antioxidant foods and how to enjoy them
Antioxidants defend against cell-damaging free radicals, which increase your risk of disease and premature ageing. Including a variety of antioxidant-rich...
Which dairy is the better choice: full or reduced fat?
It’s easy to get hung up on fat content when it comes to dairy products, especially if you’re watching your...
Oven-Baked Pumpkin and Corn Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
This hearty risotto is a great source of dietary fibre. Brown rice contains around seven times more fibre than white...