Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe
You don’t need to use spinach wraps but I just love the green colour against the pink smoked salmon and creamy white cheese. This is one of the best and easiest bulk batch snacks to serve for a crowd and, with a luxurious ingredient like salmon, people think you’ve gone to a lot of effort.
Makes: 20 pieces
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped dill leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 3 spinach wraps or any wraps of choice
- 200g smoked salmon
- Place cream cheese, lemon zest and dill in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place 1 wrap on chopping board. Spread all over with 2 tbsp cream cheese and top with salmon slices to cover, like a pizza. Place another wrap on top and repeat with cream cheese and salmon. Spread remaining cream cheese on final wrap and place, cheese side down, on stack.
- Carefully slice sides to make square shape if wraps are round. Slice into 20 small squares or rectangles and serve on platter.
Elevate your immunity with ancient Elderberry
Elderberries are one of the oldest herbal medicines and are especially useful during the cold and flu season. Discover how...
Heart of gold: In conversation with Lola Berry
Living fearlessly from the heart is at the core of Lola Berry’s existence. We sit down with the bestselling author,...
Ginger the great: spicy, warming and powerfully healing
Aromatic, tingling, spicy, pungent and warming, ginger adds bursts of flavour to your cooking, but this plant, favoured around the...
These are the key ingredients for a thriving microbiome
Discover the key to a happy gut with these simple ingredients.