Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe
You don’t need to use spinach wraps but I just love the green colour against the pink smoked salmon and creamy white cheese. This is one of the best and easiest bulk batch snacks to serve for a crowd and, with a luxurious ingredient like salmon, people think you’ve gone to a lot of effort.
Makes: 20 pieces
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped dill leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 3 spinach wraps or any wraps of choice
- 200g smoked salmon
- Place cream cheese, lemon zest and dill in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place 1 wrap on chopping board. Spread all over with 2 tbsp cream cheese and top with salmon slices to cover, like a pizza. Place another wrap on top and repeat with cream cheese and salmon. Spread remaining cream cheese on final wrap and place, cheese side down, on stack.
- Carefully slice sides to make square shape if wraps are round. Slice into 20 small squares or rectangles and serve on platter.
Organic Thai Red Rice Rigatoni — Explore Cuisine
Explore Cuisine’s Thai Red Rice Rigatoni is a healthy choice that will please the family and simplify your life. Cooks...
Fruit Free bars with Almond & Chia — Food for health
Packed with lots of healthy seeds, whole grains like millet and chia and bound with rice bran syrup, not glucose…...
Cranberry & Coconut Clusters — Food for health
The Cranberry & Coconut Clusters are such a delicious flavour. Made with Aussie almonds, healthy seeds and fruit pieces. They...
Choc Cherry Clusters — Food for health
The Choc Cherry Clusters are such a delicious flavour. Made with Aussie almonds, healthy seeds and fruit pieces. They are...