Smoked Salmon Bites Recipe
You don’t need to use spinach wraps but I just love the green colour against the pink smoked salmon and creamy white cheese. This is one of the best and easiest bulk batch snacks to serve for a crowd and, with a luxurious ingredient like salmon, people think you’ve gone to a lot of effort.
Makes: 20 pieces
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped dill leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 3 spinach wraps or any wraps of choice
- 200g smoked salmon
- Place cream cheese, lemon zest and dill in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place 1 wrap on chopping board. Spread all over with 2 tbsp cream cheese and top with salmon slices to cover, like a pizza. Place another wrap on top and repeat with cream cheese and salmon. Spread remaining cream cheese on final wrap and place, cheese side down, on stack.
- Carefully slice sides to make square shape if wraps are round. Slice into 20 small squares or rectangles and serve on platter.
Salmon, Walnut and Avocado Salad Recipe
This salad really is “mood food” — delicious, easy to prepare and a wonderful combination of ingredients contributing vitamins, minerals,...
Chilli Miso Salmon Ramen Recipe
This is a delicious combination that’s also very versatile. You could substitute the salmon for tofu or tempeh if vegetarian,...