Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pasta Recipe
Here’s a recipe that’s on constant rotation in our house for convenience, simplicity, delicious flavour and plenty of quality nutrients. Zucchini pasta is light for the days when you feel like pasta but without having a heavy carbohydrate load on your digestive system.
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 250g smoked salmon, cut into strips
- ½ cup green olives
- 500g zucchini, spiralised
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- ½ tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1½ cups rocket leaves
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add salmon strips and olives and cook for about 3 mins.
- Add zucchini, lemon zest and dill and toss to cook for about 5 mins.
- Finally add the rocket leaves, season with sea salt and black pepper and cook a final 3–4 mins before serving.
Naked Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
All the benefits of Original Coconut Amino Sauce, friendly for your gut. This FODMAP Friendly, soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural,...
Wakame Cauliflower Fish & Chips Recipe
This gluten-free dish gives a Japanese twist to a much-loved English favourite, fish and chips, offering a fun and delicious...