Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pasta Recipe
Here’s a recipe that’s on constant rotation in our house for convenience, simplicity, delicious flavour and plenty of quality nutrients. Zucchini pasta is light for the days when you feel like pasta but without having a heavy carbohydrate load on your digestive system.
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 250g smoked salmon, cut into strips
- ½ cup green olives
- 500g zucchini, spiralised
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- ½ tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1½ cups rocket leaves
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add salmon strips and olives and cook for about 3 mins.
- Add zucchini, lemon zest and dill and toss to cook for about 5 mins.
- Finally add the rocket leaves, season with sea salt and black pepper and cook a final 3–4 mins before serving.
Veggie Rice Balls Recipe
These rice balls make a tasty lunch on-the-go or can be added to a wrap or served with a salad...
Green Goddess Rolls Recipe
Packed full of fresh flavours and textures and oh so easy to make, these ricepaper rolls are perfect for work...
Veggie Soup in a Jar with Flavour Hits Recipe
Looking for an easy on-the-go lunch? This veggie soup in a jar has got you covered, with 3 delicious and...
Rainbow Nourish Bowl Recipe
This nourishing bowl is full of all the colours of the rainbow with flavours to match. It’s the perfect way...