Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato soup makes the perfect fourth course. It’s a light meal, can be packed full of vegetables and can be served with a poached egg as a source of protein.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 750mL passata
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and sea salt and allow to cook for 5 mins, until softened. Add smoked paprika and tomato paste and cook for further 2 mins. Make sure you keep stirring mixture to avoid burning on bottom.
- Add stock, passata, balsamic vinegar and coconut palm sugar, mix together well, cover with lid and simmer for 30 mins over low heat.
- Serve topped with another drizzle of balsamic vinegar and fresh flat-leaf parsley.
Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose...
Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also...
Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
This thick and super-creamy smoothie bowl is packed full of nutrients, antioxidants (to help fight those nasty free radicals) and...
Coconut & Almond Porridge Recipe
This super-comforting porridge is perfect for a light and healthy breakfast. Enjoy our Coconut & Almond Porridge recipe!