Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato soup makes the perfect fourth course. It’s a light meal, can be packed full of vegetables and can be served with a poached egg as a source of protein.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 750mL passata
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and sea salt and allow to cook for 5 mins, until softened. Add smoked paprika and tomato paste and cook for further 2 mins. Make sure you keep stirring mixture to avoid burning on bottom.
- Add stock, passata, balsamic vinegar and coconut palm sugar, mix together well, cover with lid and simmer for 30 mins over low heat.
- Serve topped with another drizzle of balsamic vinegar and fresh flat-leaf parsley.
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...
Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Get creative! Add any combination of vegetables you like as well as your choice of protein. Enjoy our ricepaper roll...
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...