Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato soup makes the perfect fourth course. It’s a light meal, can be packed full of vegetables and can be served with a poached egg as a source of protein.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 750mL passata
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and sea salt and allow to cook for 5 mins, until softened. Add smoked paprika and tomato paste and cook for further 2 mins. Make sure you keep stirring mixture to avoid burning on bottom.
- Add stock, passata, balsamic vinegar and coconut palm sugar, mix together well, cover with lid and simmer for 30 mins over low heat.
- Serve topped with another drizzle of balsamic vinegar and fresh flat-leaf parsley.
Sago with Coconut, Nectarine and Lemon Verbena Recipe
This heavenly flavour combination makes a gorgeous breakfast or a lovely dessert. If you can’t get hold of any lemon...
Cauliflower Rice Salad Recipe
Build this into a meal by serving it with grilled tempeh, tofu, chicken, pork or seafood. Enjoy our cauliflower rice...
Bahn Mi Recipe
You can use any cut of pork in these rolls and even chicken is a great option. Enjoy our delicious...
Fresh Vietnamese Salad Recipe
The key to this salad is the Vietnamese mint! If you’ can't find any, use a combination of Thai basil...