Zucchini, Carrot & Sundried Tomato Slice
This dish is the easiest and healthiest afternoon treat and is the perfect way to use up leftover vegetables in the fridge. Add some feta or ricotta if you want some extra creaminess but it’s equally delicious without. This slice can be served either hot or cold with an accompanying salad.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 zucchini, grated
- 1 capsicum, finely diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 125g unrefined self-raising flour
- 3 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 150g cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 20cm × 30cm baking tin.
- Beat eggs gently in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking tin and smooth top, then place in oven and cook for 25–30 mins until cooked through.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool.
4 tea-based winter recipes to sweeten up your day
These scrumptious tea-based recipes, made with Nerada Tea's aromatic blends, make for the perfect sweet treat for afternoon tea and...
Lavender Scones Recipe
Homemade scones, but not as you know them! Lavender turns this simple scone recipe into something else entirely with an...
3 delicious afternoon tea recipes
Sink your teeth into these delicious snacks, made using locally- and responsibly-sourced flour from The Good Harvest Co., for the...
Organic Merchant’s Spark Dust is made from Peruvian Cacao and mixed with the sweet, earthy, nutty flavours of Reishi...