These light, fluffy teacakes are an absolute delight, especially when they just come out of the oven!
- 80g butter
- 100g honey
- 2 eggs
- 100g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 punnet blueberries
- Preheat oven 220°C.
- Combine butter, honey and eggs with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and pipe into a greased Madeleine tray.
- Place a few blueberries in each Madeleine.
- Lower oven temp to 180°C and bake for 12–14 mins, or until golden around the edges.
- Tip: This is a great batter to make the day before. You can refrigerate in the piping bag until you’re ready to cook.