CORN THINS® slices are not rice cakes. They’re made from corn and taste delicious — like popcorn squished into a healthy crispbread.
- 6 CORN THINS slices
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp water
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, process the CORN THINS slices until a fine texture.
- In a bowl, add the cauliflower, onion, parsley, water, egg and spices and mix well. Add in the CORN THINS flour mixture and combine well.
- Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil into a non-stick skillet and place over medium heat.
- Scoop up 1/3 cup of the mixture, form into a patty, place in the pan and press down slightly.
- Cook for 3-4 mins or until the fritter is golden and cooked through.