Sweet and spicy, with a delicious sticky finish, this is a fast and easy way to give your salmon a facelift. Serve it with a simple salad for a dinner with a difference.
- 4 x 250g salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp pineapple juice
- 6 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp dark-brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Line a tray with baking paper and lay out the salmon.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a small jug and drizzle it over the salmon.
- Cook for 12 mins.
- Brush excess glaze from the tray over the salmon and place under a hot grill for 4 mins to caramelise.