These wholesome wraps are full of delicious cream cheese and salmon. They have a hint of lemon, horseradish and capers, all topped with fresh, peppery rocket.
- 1 cup besan flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour (or arrowroot starch)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 220mL water
- 100g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp horseradish cream
- Zest 1 lemon
- 150g hot smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp capers
- 30g rocket
- Mix wrap batter, adding enough water so it is very pourable.
- Cook a quarter of the batter in a crepe pan or skillet, swirling the batter to ensure it’s a nice thin layer. Cook both sides.
- Mix the cream cheese, horseradish and zest together. Spread over the wraps.
- Top with salmon, capers and rocket and roll. Serve.