50 Hour Natal Yoga and Birthing Preparation
Entry Requirement are a Level 1 YA Registered Teacher, with minimum 12 months actual teaching experience.
This course will help you understand and teach during all stages of pregnancy.
- Yoga for natural conception
- Remedial Yoga Therapy postures and movements for each trimester
- Health issues such as blood pressure and muscle fatigue
- Yoga for your Birthing Plan
- Improve hormonal instability
Teaching takes place over two non-consecutive weekends with 36 face-to-face learning hours and 14 home study and practical teaching hours.
What is included?
- 50 hr Post Graduate Teacher Training
- Yoga Australia registered CPD short course
- Remedial Yoga postures that can integrated into all forms of yoga teaching
- Learn to teach pregnant women with confidence, not avoidance
- Learn to adapt your class teaching methods to accommodate individual needs
- Discover the stages of pregnancy through the meridians and the theory of energy
- Includes baby positioning and muscle relaxation techniques