Asian Broccoli Rice Recipe
This is the perfect dish to accompany grilled seafood or chicken skewers. It’s much lighter than fried rice and provides you with a tasty hit of vegetables.
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into large pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 25g fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 15 snow peas, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh mint, chopped
- Add broccoli to food processor and blend for 1 minute, until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Heat coconut oil in large frypan and add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add broccoli, fish sauce and tamari sauce, and cook for a further minute.
- Stir through lime juice, snow peas and mint, and remove from heat.
- Serve topped with extra chopped chilli and fresh mint.
Discover organic at our Welbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Indian Spiced Cauliflower Recipe
This delicious and healthy dish is especially lovely served with basmati rice cooked in coconut milk.
Tuna Tikka Curry Recipe
Be inspired by this lip-smacking, antioxidant- and omega-3-rich meal that will melt in your mouth and satisfy and delight the...
Cauliflower and Turmeric Brown Rice Recipe
Adding turmeric to meals regularly is a great way to help improve your liver function and protect against chronic diseases....
Gluten-Free Lemon Zucchini Pasta Recipe
Looking for a quick, healthy and cheap dinner tonight? Try this gorgeous gluten-free pasta recipe using zoodles!