Asian Broccoli Rice Recipe
This is the perfect dish to accompany grilled seafood or chicken skewers. It’s much lighter than fried rice and provides you with a tasty hit of vegetables.
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into large pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 25g fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 15 snow peas, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh mint, chopped
- Add broccoli to food processor and blend for 1 minute, until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Heat coconut oil in large frypan and add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add broccoli, fish sauce and tamari sauce, and cook for a further minute.
- Stir through lime juice, snow peas and mint, and remove from heat.
- Serve topped with extra chopped chilli and fresh mint.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Chicken, Apple and Celery Salad Recipe
Poaching is a delicious way to cook chicken so it’s soft and tender. If you don’t have time to poach...
Prebiotic Tray Bake Recipe
Roasting is a great way to cheer up any vegetable that may have been left in the fridge too long....
Lamb Broth Recipe
Lamb broth will provide similar nutritional benefits to your gelatin-rich beef broth, but with the comforting flavour of lamb to...
Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes Recipe
These delicious Raspberry and Lemon Mini Cakes would even work very well in an ovenproof mug for something very quick,...