Asian Broccoli Rice Recipe
This is the perfect dish to accompany grilled seafood or chicken skewers. It’s much lighter than fried rice and provides you with a tasty hit of vegetables.
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into large pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 25g fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 15 snow peas, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh mint, chopped
- Add broccoli to food processor and blend for 1 minute, until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Heat coconut oil in large frypan and add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add broccoli, fish sauce and tamari sauce, and cook for a further minute.
- Stir through lime juice, snow peas and mint, and remove from heat.
- Serve topped with extra chopped chilli and fresh mint.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Sponsor Recipes: Orgran
Discover some of the delicious gluten-free recipes you can make with Orgran.
Watermelon Cake Recipe
This cake is perfect for a hot summer afternoon and it’s a lovely bit of novelty for kids and adults...
Gooey Chocolate Cake Recipe
This delicious heart-smart cake is high in antioxidants and both plant-based iron and protein. Enjoy!
Blood Orange Cake Recipe
The combination of orange and lemon rinds makes this delicious cake especially zingy!