Asian Broccoli Rice Recipe
This is the perfect dish to accompany grilled seafood or chicken skewers. It’s much lighter than fried rice and provides you with a tasty hit of vegetables.
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into large pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 25g fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 15 snow peas, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh mint, chopped
- Add broccoli to food processor and blend for 1 minute, until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Heat coconut oil in large frypan and add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 5 mins until soft and caramelised.
- Add broccoli, fish sauce and tamari sauce, and cook for a further minute.
- Stir through lime juice, snow peas and mint, and remove from heat.
- Serve topped with extra chopped chilli and fresh mint.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Buckwheat Kasha Recipe
Kasha is a traditional Russian dish that can be made from any kind of grain. In this recipe, I’ve used...
Buckwheat Blinis Recipe
Blinis are essentially a little pancake that can be served with a savoury or sweet topping. You will love these...
Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe
This Healthy Vegan and Gluten-Free Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe is very similar to a borscht soup, but with...
Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This Salad of Zucchini, Peas and Lentils with Dijon Vinaigrette uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the...