Asian Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy Recipe
This recipe is super-easy to make and is guaranteed to be on midweek meal rotation. The glaze is Asian-inspired and loaded with flavour with a combination of fresh ginger, garlic and soy, oyster and sweet chilli sauces. Pair the salmon with iron-rich bok choy and a serve of rice. I love cooking this dish in foil to make sure the salmon is super-juicy and bursting with flavour.
- 2 fillets salmon, skin off
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- Sesame seeds
- Spring onions
- Basmati rice
- Steamed bok choy
- Heat oven to 180°C. Line oven tray with foil sheet and place salmon on foil.
- To make Asian glaze, combine all ingredients in small bowl and whisk slightly. Pour over salmon, ensuring evenly coated,
- Fold edges of foil over salmon to wrap fully. Bake for 20 mins until just cooked through. Remove salmon from foil and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve immediately with rice and bok choy.
Greek Lamb Skewers in Pita Recipe
Get your iron boost for the week with these Greek marinated lamb skewers served with fresh herbs and plenty of...
Spicy Beef Lettuce Cups Recipe
These lettuce cups are my take on the san choy bau and combine lean beef mince with fresh herbs and...
Chickpea Vegetable Tagine Recipe
Science confirms that diets containing a diverse range of vegetables produce healthier gut bacteria. So while eating vegetables is important,...