Baked Papaya with Lime & Coconut Yoghurt Recipe
This recipe contains a zesty and refreshing source of digestive enzymes to boost your gut health.
GF, V, VG
- 1 large papaya, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- 250g coconut yoghurt
- Tip: You can add some lime slices to the baking tray to caramelise them, then squeeze the juice over the papaya just before serving.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place papaya on baking tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and lime zest, and drizzle with lime juice.
- Bake for about 15 mins, or until papaya is lightly coloured. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt.
Sponsor recipes: Andi-Co Falcons share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork
Our sponsors Andi-Co Falcons share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork. Yum!
Christmas Chocolate Almond and Pistachio Cookies Recipe
Pistachios are laden with antioxidants, including lutein, beta-carotene and vitamin E, which makes them a healthy choice for looking after...
Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmas time.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...