Baked Papaya with Lime and Coconut Yoghurt Recipe
This recipe contains a zesty and refreshing source of digestive enzymes to boost your gut health.
- 1 large papaya, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 250g coconut yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place papaya on baking tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and lime zest, and drizzle with lime juice.
- Bake for about 15 mins, or until papaya is lightly coloured. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt.
- Tip: You can add some lime slices to the baking tray to caramelise them, then squeeze the juice over the papaya just before serving.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Brown Rice Noodles and Vegetables in Timut Pepper Broth Recipe
Timut pepper gives this dish a warm glow and an incredible depth of flavour like nothing else I’ve cooked with...
Sweet Spinach Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce Recipe
Green pancakes? This an example of how greens can be included in dishes where you may have thought this wasn’t...
Discover how chickpeas can help with weight management and heart protection
Chickpeas are legumes that are often called gram, garbanzos, chana or Egyptian peas. We take a look at the many...
Toasted Seaweed Chips Recipe
These Toasted Seaweed Chips make a very nourishing savoury snack. Stopping at one is virtually impossible! They’re a light but...