Baked Papaya with Lime and Coconut Yoghurt Recipe
This recipe contains a zesty and refreshing source of digestive enzymes to boost your gut health.
- 1 large papaya, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Zest & juice 1 lime
- 250g coconut yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place papaya on baking tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and lime zest, and drizzle with lime juice.
- Bake for about 15 mins, or until papaya is lightly coloured. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt.
- Tip: You can add some lime slices to the baking tray to caramelise them, then squeeze the juice over the papaya just before serving.
Sugar-Free Vegan Mixed Berry Tart
With just chia seeds, nuts, banana, berries, dates and a little wholemeal flour, this sugar-free dessert can be enjoyed knowing...
3 plant-based desserts for a guilt-free after dinner treat
Sweet treats don't have to mean processed junk. These recipes are deliciously indulgent while providing a hit of fibre, protein...
4 vegan desserts even non-vegans will love
Following a plant-based diet shouldn't mean missing out on any of the fun. Try these 4 vegan desserts developed by...
Vegan Rainbow Goulash
Traditionally, Hungarian goulash is made with meat as the base. This is a delicious vegan version that incorporates chickpeas and...