Baked Tofu, Broccoli & White Miso Dressing Salad Recipe
Miso is made in a few different varieties. White miso is a lighter version and is sometimes referred to as light miso, and is often sweeter and has a shorter fermentation time — perfect for summer salads!
GF, V, VG
- Baked Tofu
- 500g firm tofu, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into large florets
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp white miso
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- To Serve
- 100g microgreens
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix the baked tofu ingredients in a bowl, place on baking tray and bake until the tofu is golden crisp and the broccoli is dark brown, about 20 min. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and stir until the miso is dissolved.
- To serve, place tofu and broccoli in a large salad bowl, add the dressing and toss well, then add the microgreens and toss. Top with sesame seeds and chilli slices.
Salmon, Rocket, Goat’s Cheese & Pumpkin Salad Recipe
Not sure what to do with your Christmas leftovers? Toss them together to whip up this simple yet delicious salad...
3 easy summer-ready vegetarian recipes
Kick-start summer the right way with these 3 quick and easy vegetarian recipes that feature Bulla Cottage Cheese to elevate...