Broccoli, Olive & Baby Spinach Pizza
Cooking for one doesn’t need to be a challenge. If you have a few core ingredients, you will be able to create a great pizza in a few minutes.
- ¼ cup passata
- ¼ tsp mixed dried Italian herbs
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 150g broccoli florets
- ¼ zucchini, cut into thin rounds
- ½ tbsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 5 capers
- 6 Kalamata olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Mix passata, Italian herbs and garlic in bowl and spread evenly on Lebanese bread. Top with broccoli florets, zucchini rounds, cashew sour cream (recipe on page xxx), lemon zest and pine nuts.
- Place in oven and cook for about 20 mins until crisp on edges and underneath.
- Remove from oven, top with spinach leaves, capers and Kalamata olives. Serve on a wooden board.
Smoked Tofu, Avocado & Asparagus Vegan Benedict Recipe
Memorable meals can easily be reproduced with vegan ingredients, and this tofu vegan benedict will absolutely wow you in the...
Chocolate Nice Cream with Strawberries Recipe
Decadent and sweet with natural sugars, this choc nice cream is the perfect sweet treat or pancake topper — and...
Original Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
The original not-soy sauce that’s famous for flavour. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and gluten free. Made from...
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — Niulife
Hand-made by small coastal villages in the pristine Solomon Islands, our single-origin wild-harvested Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides a new...