Brussels Sprouts Fritters Recipe
These fritters would be perfect alongside a nice Sunday roast. They taste like a combination of Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire puddings. You can actually use this fritter recipe as a base and add any vegetables you like such as thinly sliced cauliflower or broccoli.
Makes: 8 fritters
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 150g Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Add eggs, milk and spelt flour to mixing bowl and beat until combined and no lumps remain. Add sprouts and mix until all are coated in the batter.
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add a few spoonfuls of mixture to oil. You should fit approx. 4 fritters in pan at a time.
- Cook on each side for 5 mins until golden brown. Continue until all batter is used up.
- Serve hot topped with pinch of sea salt.
BBQ Jackfruit Pizza Recipe
Do you want to create a sensation at the dinner table? This vegan jackfruit pizza will blow your dinner guests’...
Asparagus & Fennel Soup with Cumin-spiced Lotus Chips Recipe
Although fennel and asparagus are less common ingredients, this soup combines their flavours beautifully in a unique affair, perfect for...
Ricotta with Eggplant, Olives & Tomato Recipe
Eggplant is such a wonderfully ‘meaty’ vegetable, and makes the ultimate crowd-pleasing starter when teamed with these scrumptious Italian flavours.