Cauliflower Cheese Recipe
Traditionally, cauliflower cheese isn’t a healthy dish as it’s made with a rich cheesy sauce. This recipe offers a much healthier and lighter version that still tastes delicious. Don’t worry if you don’t have the concentrated bone broth — you can just leave that out.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 60g butter or olive oil
- 60g brown-rice flour
- 500mL almond milk
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 150g cheese, grated
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp concentrated bone broth
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place cauliflower florets in baking dish and set aside.
- Melt butter in small saucepan and add brown-rice flour. Stir constantly and allow to cook for 30 secs. It will be a sandy paste, which is normal.
- Add 250mL almond milk and whisk to thick paste with no lumps. Add remaining 250mL almond milk and whisk until combined. Add wholegrain mustard and garlic and continue whisking until you have lovely thick sauce.
- Remove from heat and add grated cheese, sea salt and bone broth. Stir until cheese has melted and is well combined.
- Pour sauce over cauliflower and bake for 40 mins until golden brown on top.
Pumpkin & Walnut Breakfast Loaf Recipe
This nourishing pumpkin and walnut breakfast loaf is a healthy way to start the day, spread with some avocado, hummus...
Naked Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
All the benefits of Original Coconut Amino Sauce, friendly for your gut. This FODMAP Friendly, soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural,...
Wakame Cauliflower Fish & Chips Recipe
This gluten-free dish gives a Japanese twist to a much-loved English favourite, fish and chips, offering a fun and delicious...