Cherry and almond sorbet
This is a simple cherry and almond sorbet recipe that doesn’t require an ice-cream machine. I’ve used frozen cherries that you can find in most supermarkets, but it would work equally well with frozen mango or berries.
- 150g frozen cherries, pitted
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 150g plain coconut yoghurt
- 30g maple syrup
- Handful frozen cherries
- ¼ cup toasted flaked almonds
- Line loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place frozen cherries, bananas, coconut yoghurt and maple syrup in food processor and blend for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf tin. Scatter with more frozen cherries and toasted almond flakes. Place in freezer to set for 4 hrs before serving.
Tip: If you’ve put this in the freezer overnight, make sure you remove it from the freezer 30 mins before serving, to allow it soften slightly.
Original Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
The original not-soy sauce that’s famous for flavour. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and gluten free. Made from...
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — Niulife
Hand-made by small coastal villages in the pristine Solomon Islands, our single-origin wild-harvested Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides a new...
BBQ Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
A deliciously rich and tangy sauce perfect for basting, dipping and pouring. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and...
Coconut Sweet Chilli Sauce — Niulife
Dark, mysterious and unlike any chilli sauce you’ve tasted. This sweet and spicy, soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and...