Cherry and almond sorbet
This is a simple cherry and almond sorbet recipe that doesn’t require an ice-cream machine. I’ve used frozen cherries that you can find in most supermarkets, but it would work equally well with frozen mango or berries.
- 150g frozen cherries, pitted
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 150g plain coconut yoghurt
- 30g maple syrup
- Handful frozen cherries
- ¼ cup toasted flaked almonds
- Line loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place frozen cherries, bananas, coconut yoghurt and maple syrup in food processor and blend for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf tin. Scatter with more frozen cherries and toasted almond flakes. Place in freezer to set for 4 hrs before serving.
Tip: If you’ve put this in the freezer overnight, make sure you remove it from the freezer 30 mins before serving, to allow it soften slightly.
Veggie Rice Balls Recipe
These rice balls make a tasty lunch on-the-go or can be added to a wrap or served with a salad...
Veggie Soup in a Jar with Flavour Hits Recipe
Looking for an easy on-the-go lunch? This veggie soup in a jar has got you covered, with 3 delicious and...
5-Veg Vegan Ramen Recipe
This vegan ramen is packed with an abundance of different vegetables for a highly colourful and super nutritious dish the...