Chickpea Pasta with Kale and Goat’s Cheese Recipe
There are some fantastic healthy pasta options available now and one I’m loving at the moment is pasta made from legumes and beans. This recipe uses a chickpea pasta that’s high in protein. Team it with a serve of vegetables and you have a really balanced nutrient-dense meal.
- 250g chickpea pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted & chopped black olives
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- Bring pot of hot water to boil and add pasta. Cook according to packet instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare vegetables. Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add sliced onion, chopped kale and cherry tomato. Cook for 5 mins and add pasta, pitted olives, goat’s cheese and torn basil leaves. Mix together until well combined.
- Serve topped with extra goat’s cheese and basil.
Healthy Seed Crackers Recipe
Looking for a snack that is nut-, dairy- or gluten-free, with an egg-free option, too? Try our delicious Healthy Seed...
Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also...
Frittata with Tomato Tops, Silverbeet Stalks and Whole Pumpkin Recipe
A wonderful way to use up vegetables and avoid food waste is by making this Frittata with Tomato Tops, Silverbeet...