Chickpea Pasta with Kale and Goat’s Cheese Recipe
There are some fantastic healthy pasta options available now and one I’m loving at the moment is pasta made from legumes and beans. This recipe uses a chickpea pasta that’s high in protein. Team it with a serve of vegetables and you have a really balanced nutrient-dense meal.
- 250g chickpea pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted & chopped black olives
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- Bring pot of hot water to boil and add pasta. Cook according to packet instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare vegetables. Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add sliced onion, chopped kale and cherry tomato. Cook for 5 mins and add pasta, pitted olives, goat’s cheese and torn basil leaves. Mix together until well combined.
- Serve topped with extra goat’s cheese and basil.
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Indian-Spiced Mince with Peas Recipe
Dinner doesn’t get any more budget friendly, easier or tastier than this Indian Spiced Mince with Peas. It’s one of...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team...