Chickpea Pasta with Kale and Goat’s Cheese Recipe
There are some fantastic healthy pasta options available now and one I’m loving at the moment is pasta made from legumes and beans. This recipe uses a chickpea pasta that’s high in protein. Team it with a serve of vegetables and you have a really balanced nutrient-dense meal.
- 250g chickpea pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted & chopped black olives
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- Bring pot of hot water to boil and add pasta. Cook according to packet instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare vegetables. Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add sliced onion, chopped kale and cherry tomato. Cook for 5 mins and add pasta, pitted olives, goat’s cheese and torn basil leaves. Mix together until well combined.
- Serve topped with extra goat’s cheese and basil.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Buckwheat Kasha Recipe
Kasha is a traditional Russian dish that can be made from any kind of grain. In this recipe, I’ve used...
Buckwheat Blinis Recipe
Blinis are essentially a little pancake that can be served with a savoury or sweet topping. You will love these...
Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe
This Healthy Vegan and Gluten-Free Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe is very similar to a borscht soup, but with...
Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This Salad of Zucchini, Peas and Lentils with Dijon Vinaigrette uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the...