Chickpea Pasta with Kale and Goat’s Cheese Recipe
There are some fantastic healthy pasta options available now and one I’m loving at the moment is pasta made from legumes and beans. This recipe uses a chickpea pasta that’s high in protein. Team it with a serve of vegetables and you have a really balanced nutrient-dense meal.
- 250g chickpea pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted & chopped black olives
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- Bring pot of hot water to boil and add pasta. Cook according to packet instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare vegetables. Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add sliced onion, chopped kale and cherry tomato. Cook for 5 mins and add pasta, pitted olives, goat’s cheese and torn basil leaves. Mix together until well combined.
- Serve topped with extra goat’s cheese and basil.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Gluten-Free Strawberry Strudel Recipe
This is a healthy gluten-free version of a traditional German strudel. If you can, make your own healthy pastry instead...
Lemon and Berry Pancakes Recipe
These Gluten-free Healthy Lemon and Berry Pancakes remind use of a lemon and berry cheesecake. They taste so good!
Pear and Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
These thin Pear and Cinnamon Pancakes are worth the little bit of extra time they take to make. Plus, the...
Smoked Kransky and Sweet Potato Stew with Red Sauerkraut Recipe
In this dish, be sure to buy the best-quality kransky sausages you can find at a reputable butcher or deli...