Chickpea Pasta with Kale and Goat’s Cheese Recipe
There are some fantastic healthy pasta options available now and one I’m loving at the moment is pasta made from legumes and beans. This recipe uses a chickpea pasta that’s high in protein. Team it with a serve of vegetables and you have a really balanced nutrient-dense meal.
- 250g chickpea pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted & chopped black olives
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- Bring pot of hot water to boil and add pasta. Cook according to packet instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare vegetables. Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium heat. Add sliced onion, chopped kale and cherry tomato. Cook for 5 mins and add pasta, pitted olives, goat’s cheese and torn basil leaves. Mix together until well combined.
- Serve topped with extra goat’s cheese and basil.
Fragrant Chicken Broth with Tofu Recipe
This fragrant broth is filled with so much goodness that just the aroma makes you feel better. Enjoy our Fragrant...
Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes with Mocha Fudge Sauce Recipe
These delicious gluten-free pancakes make the perfect weekend breakfast or afternoon treat.
5 healthy whole grains to add to your weekly food plan
A triple treat — nutritious, delicious and numerous — grains are powerhouses of nourishment and each of the many varieties...
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...