Chocolate Pots Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to put together quickly so you have a tasty Chocolate Pots dessert. Leave it in the freezer for two hours if you feel like more of a mousse consistency. Leave it in the fridge for four hours if you feel like chocolate ice-cream.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup plain coconut yoghurt
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Add egg yolk, coconut palm sugar, raw honey and cacao powder to bowl. Whisk together until combined.
- Add coconut yoghurt to separate bowl and whisk until thick and stiff peaks form. Gently fold yoghurt into cacao mixture — don’t overbeat this mixture or you’ll lose the air in the coconut yoghurt.
- Divide mixture between 2 glass jars and place in freezer to set. Leave in freezer for 2 hours, remove and top with fresh raspberries and chocolate chips.
The healing properties of acai berries
Native to Brazil, acai berries pack an antioxidant punch that yields an array of health benefits.
7 unique ways to detox your digestive system
Digestion is central to your body’s detoxification processes, so it’s important to consider how to keep your digestion at its...
Could stem cells be the cure for arthritis?
Stem cells for arthritis - magical rejuvenation or fake news?
5 foods to eat right now for healthy glowing skin
Your skin says a lot about you and it is also heavily influenced by your diet. Eat the right foods...