Chocolate Pots Recipe
This is a fantastic recipe to put together quickly so you have a tasty Chocolate Pots dessert. Leave it in the freezer for two hours if you feel like more of a mousse consistency. Leave it in the fridge for four hours if you feel like chocolate ice-cream.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup plain coconut yoghurt
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Add egg yolk, coconut palm sugar, raw honey and cacao powder to bowl. Whisk together until combined.
- Add coconut yoghurt to separate bowl and whisk until thick and stiff peaks form. Gently fold yoghurt into cacao mixture — don’t overbeat this mixture or you’ll lose the air in the coconut yoghurt.
- Divide mixture between 2 glass jars and place in freezer to set. Leave in freezer for 2 hours, remove and top with fresh raspberries and chocolate chips.
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe
My Chickpea, Quinoa & Avocado Poke Bowl Recipe uses a varied array of colourful vegetables, which means you’re guaranteed a...
Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose...