Christmas Roast Vegetables Bubble & Squeak
- Baked potato
- Baked sweet potato
- Baked onion
- Baked carrots
- Baked pumpkin
- Grilled mushrooms
- Chopped parsley
- Sourdough toast
- Your favourite sauce or leftover gravy
- Mash the baked potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Chop the baked onions, carrots and pumpkin into pieces.
- Add all the other ingredients and push them into the potatoes with a spatula. It will be like a big thick potato pancake.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a medium to low heat for about 15 mins.
- Place the pan on the table with the sourdough toast and your sauces and let everyone help themselves.
Roast Chicken, Potato & Cranberry Parcels Recipe
Keep your Christmas waste to a minimum with these tasty roast chicken and cranberry pastry parcels, packed with festive flavours...
Leftover Christmas Turkey Tacos Recipe
Roast Christmas turkey makes the ultimate festive feast — but it also doubles as the perfect taco filling! We can't...
Salmon, Rocket, Goat’s Cheese & Pumpkin Salad Recipe
Not sure what to do with your Christmas leftovers? Toss them together to whip up this simple yet delicious salad...