Coconut Hot Chocolate
This hot choccie is dairy-free and deliciously warming on a cold day. Teach your older kids how to make this and serve to you in bed! Younger kids can have fun with the decorating at the end.
- 1L coconut milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to garnish
- Whipped coconut cream, mini choc chips & marshmallows, to garnish
- Pour coconut milk into saucepan and whisk over medium heat. When hot, pour out ¼ cup of milk into bowl and add cocoa powder. Stir until smooth paste forms, then pour back into saucepan.
- Add maple syrup and cinnamon and whisk until combined.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with whipped coconut cream, mini choc chips, marshmallows and pinch of cinnamon.
Vegan Rainbow Goulash
Traditionally, Hungarian goulash is made with meat as the base. This is a delicious vegan version that incorporates chickpeas and...
Black Pepper Garlic Tempeh
I love this little dish because it really packs a flavour punch! Not to mention the protein, iron and magnesium...
Crusted Cauliflower Steaks
Whether you are vegan or flexitarian, this recipe is for you.
The Sustainable Diet
With our world expanding by 82 million new individuals a year, we need to switch to a more equitable, healthier...